Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2010, 10:42   #1

I am honored

It is all started exactly one year back. It was a time that I knew nothing about automobiles even though I was owning a 2000 Suzuki fiero. I was using that strictly for commuting. It was that time my family decided to go for our first car. Like any other average buyer I started searching the World Wide Web. My aim, to find a hatchback which is suitable for our middle class family of 4 members. I was surprised to find that what ever I put for search related to cars I always ended up with a forum called Team-Bhp.I was very much amused by the quality of the forum . Now I don’t remember the time that I got addicted to team-bhp.I don’t remember when exactly my home page became team-bhp either. All I know is that team-bhp made an enthusiast out of a so called average Joe.I have been reading this forum almost for an year now and today i am honored as a TEAM-BHP member .Thanks for the moderaters for making me a member here and special

thanks to GTO for helping me to buy the best car for me ,FIAT PUNTO MJD

Last edited by Eddy : 2nd March 2010 at 10:49.
Old 2nd March 2010, 10:55   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum A K C.

Its the members that are responsible in maintaining the quality, and hence we look forward to your contributions.

A quick re-look at the rules, and you should be all set to go. Please do share your Punto experiences with us.

See you around..........
Old 2nd March 2010, 11:32   #3
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on the Punto and welcome to T-BHP!
Old 5th March 2010, 20:09   #4
BHPian

Welcome AKC at T-BHP. The forum is certainly so addicting that I end up spending atleast an hour or more everyday on it.
Happy motoring with the Punto
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks