Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2010, 15:56   #1
BHPian

Hello!

Hi,
I am from Bangalore. I am 41 years old, going to be 42 in a few months (so should be eligible to be a senior BHPian in terms of age). I work in the Textile industry. Heading the India operation of a clothing company based in Vancouver, Canada.
If I was not crazy about auto mobiles, I would not have been here, awaiting nervously for my membership to be accepted. I am fascinated by anything which has a engine attached. My initiation to auto mobiles started when I was a kid with the Italian Fiat (the car with the doors hinged to the B pillar) later on the list of cars were
a. Road Master (Hope I have mentioned the name right)
b. Land Rover
c. First Maruthi model
d. Esteem
e. Mahindra Jeep
f. Premier Padmini
g. Indica
h. I20 CRDI Asta
With cars a few motorbikes were also thrown in like Ind-Suzuki / Bajaj Kawasaki RTZ / Yezdi / TVS Shogun / Kinetic Honda and Honda Aviator.
I am nothing great technically, compared to few BHPian's who are so technically sound. Hope I learn something from all these knowledgeable BHPian's.
That's it from me. Tchuss!!
Old 4th March 2010, 16:47   #2
BHPian

Neat intro buddy. You forgot to mention your name buddy! Well, it is purely upto you. Going by the list, you are a experienced owner. You might have handled ups&downs with the dealerships, service guys etc. It would be great if you'd share that as well in the respective forums.

Welcome to the Team!!

See you around!

Cartman.
Old 4th March 2010, 17:20   #3
BHPian

Oops! Though I had mentioned my name. Sorry. I am Sujay.
Other than Indica and I20 all other cars mentioned were owned by other members of my family and it was there head ache to handle the ups & downs of service and dealership. I am sure I will have lot's to write up in the days to come.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Sujay.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks