Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2010, 15:07   #1
BHPian

Hi Everyone at BHP(Be Hope Personified)

I:Loads of hope, less of arrogance, useful with attitude. Must say thanks (to Baba & Ma). Amber lights around airports, bus stands, railway stations or highways just do the trick for me.

Lookout: Whilst growing I couldn't comprehend another individual with a tireless penchant for traveling, for that all you need is take me to the kingdom of amber lamps and like phosphorescence I can twinkle away.

Travel Trouble: Earliest memory is, me (5th class) and my mentor (9th class) (enlarged version of Dennis the Menace) egged me to sneak our cycles on school bus on the last day of the term before vacations and cycle back home. I am sure someone here would know Khaprail (North Bengal) to Bagdogra A/F Stn (roughly 20 KM). Well in our enthusiasm we lost our way and returned home next morning. Rousing welcome awaited both of us at the gates A/F Stn with both dad's (Ravana's Avatar) brandishing long bamboo canes. Needless to say we both lost our vacation time but, this incident triggered the penchant called TRAVEL.

Why Here: Authentic, Ingenious, Tireless, Dedicated, Tolerant to BHP..
Old 9th March 2010, 15:33   #2
BHPian

Welcome Ushuaia !

Excellent Intro ! Do share your travelogues with us. I must say you are quite a writer

Cheers,
Otomobil
Old 10th March 2010, 00:14   #3
BHPian

Hi Oto

Here's link to a vintage trip to Leh, as much being in office, wandering More Plains conjured
Old 10th March 2010, 01:36   #4
Senior - BHPian

Have the rules changed to something which force new member introduction thread titles to be as cheesy as possible? No offense directed towards the OP. Welcome to Team BHP
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks