Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2010, 22:39   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP! Done lots of reading. Now Finally Posting!

Hi to everyone!

My name is Raghav & I am an IT Professional working at Bangalore. Around 7 months back I had purchased my very first car, an SX4 VXI. While searching for reviews, I came across Team-BHP & spent countless hours as a reader. Finally today, I get to make my first post.

As for my car, I positively love it & a lot of times I just drove it for the sake of driving it. I would sit bored in office & would just think about me being in the driver's seat. I have driven it 10450kms in just 7 months with only one outstation trip. More are to follow. Here are some of the moments I had with the car. Pretty soon, I plan to start making Mods.

Till then, enjoy the stock version

Note from Team-BHP Support : Welcome aboard. Nice pics, but please note that it is imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here (Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP) to view our simple help article on uploading pictures. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th March 2010 at 03:19. Reason: Welcome! Please see the note that has been put at the end of your post by the Support Team. Thanks.
Old 15th March 2010, 12:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Raghav

Nice to have you posting finally. Another from the Bangy IT clan joins the group. Congratulations on your SX4. Nice pictures especially the third one. Before you proceed to the forums, take some time to go through the Rules to understand the forum protocol.

Welcome to Team BHP. Drive safe.
Old 15th March 2010, 18:27   #3
BHPian

Hi Dippy,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Good to know you liked the pics. In the third one she sure could use some better wheels & alloys. I was thinking 205/50 R17 with 5 spoke white coloured alloys. Will change, once I save up enough.

By the way, you like south park too? Some of the episodes are just .
Old 16th March 2010, 12:15   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Raghav! Now that you are part of our family, rest assured your car won't remain stock for long

Drive safe.
Old 17th March 2010, 17:28   #5
BHPian

Hi GTO. Thanks!

By the way, Congrats on your Civic! She sure is a looker in white, which also happens to be my favourite colour for the Civic.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks