Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2010, 10:57   #1
BHPian

Hello. Bike, Car, Bus and Loco lover

Hello friends;

My name is Jimmy Jose from Ernakulam. I am a lover of Bikes, Buses and Locomotives.

I own an RD 350. I am having this bike since I bought it new in 1988. It is still in original mint condition. I have replaced some parts with original ones. Whenever I am unable to get the original part, I have it tailor made. Eg, I made the front left indicator stub in a lathe workshop. It is hard to get the original. RX 100 is suitable but is a few cm shorter.

I own an Innova and an Alto car. I am very much attached to the Innova. I have used several cars, including Passat but never felt any of them matching the Innova.

My other interest is photography of trains and buses.

I have got chance to use and drive many cars like Padmini Deluxe, Ambassador Matador and BE engine, M-800, M-1000, Esteem, Zen (original Japanese ones), Opel Astra, Qualis, Santro, Matiz, Swift, X-trail, Jetta etc.

Jimmy
Old 15th March 2010, 10:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Jimmy

Welcome aboard. The RD350 is a cult bike there are many followers here on the forum as well. Would love to read an ownership review on your bike. Your thread could be of help to many other RD owners.

Since you are into photography, the photo threads will be of interest to you. Be sure to put in your contributions out there.

Take time to go through the rules to help you understand the forum better. See you around.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks