Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2010, 10:07   #1
BHPian

Hello from a new member

Hi all,

Its a pleasure to be a member of this site. I have been passively reading the forums for a long time. Now, it is good that I will be able to contribute once in a while.

My "Janmabhoomi" is Mumbai. I have spent a quarter of century of my initial years in that city. But now my "Karmabhoomi" is Bangalore. I have already spent more than a decade here. (Well, that sort of gives my age, but doesn't matter).

I am an (electrical/VLSI) engineer by profession having obtained my PG from one of the big institutions of India. I currently work in the domain of Electronic Design Automation (EDA).

My main interests are (in no particular order):
  • Technology, Science and Maths - I like to find out how things work
  • Automobiles
  • Electronics
  • Brain-teasers/puzzles/Any fodder for the brain
  • Music
  • Books
My exposure to automobiles is limited compared to some of the members here. I have owned a Suzuki Samurai bike, a Honda Activa scooter (mostly used by my wife) and a Opel Corsa 1.4 GSI car (currently about 6 years old). You can read about my experiences with my car at:
OPEL CORSA 1.4 GSI Review, OPEL CORSA 1.4 GSI Price, OPEL CORSA 1.4 GSI Mileage, Good initial impression (updated on 16/08/05) - MouthShut.com

I have been reading and following the developments in cars/automobiles for the past 8 years. I have formed a special interest in studying about the safety aspects in cars. I will probably be more active on this front in this forum.

Again, its a pleasure to be here. I am looking forward to fruitful interaction in the future.

Regards,
Prasad.
Old 15th March 2010, 13:59   #2
BHPian

Hello Prasad. Neat intro there. Nice review too. Do post an updated review here.

Welcome to the Team!

See you around..

Cartman.
Old 15th March 2010, 21:18   #3
BHPian

Thanks for the welcome.

It is nice to know that you are still interested in a discontinued car like Corsa. I will try to update the review sometime in the future.
Old 16th March 2010, 11:41   #4
BHPian

If it wasn't love for discontinued cars, classics wouldn't exist.

See you around!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks