Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2010, 18:53   #1
BHPian

Hi There!

Dear T-BHPians,
Loved this site since my first visit which was accidental as I was searching for some holiday destinations (yes, that's true). Hats off to some of the members and their inspiring posts, I had wonderful time at my holiday spot - thoroughly enjoying it from start to the end.

If you are wondering what's all that about, the search is for a hilly-side holiday ride on a Scorpio!

Now you know about my wheels, here's about me. I'm male (no prize for guessing), young at heart (again, no prize for guessing me at high 30s) and have lot of passion for driving. Add music and photography to it too.

I guess I'm in the right company here as I find many fellow T-BHPians fitting into the above description!

You can look forward to more details about my current and earlier wheels (including an Audi A4) once I get a garage. However, being in the IT industry (there you go), finding time to write posts is ever difficult and hence me reaching there could be rather slow!

Well, will keep seeing you all here as often as time permits! Cheers!!
Old 22nd March 2010, 11:38   #2
Senior - BHPian

Thats a nice intro GunMo.

Welcome to Team BHP. I'm sure you are looking forward to contribute in the travelogue section about your trips. The photography threads will also be of interest to you. And yes passion for driving is what binds us together.

Do post a review on the A4 and your current steed. Take a pitstop at the Rules section to know the forum protocol. Have fun.
Old 22nd March 2010, 11:50   #3
BHPian

Hii GunMo

Welcome to Team-BHP.

I'm curious about your handle.

Your interests are similar to mine, but when do you get time for it (being in the IT industry)?

The Audi A4 is a fabulous car, please take some time and post an ownership review of the A4.

Enjoy your stay at Team-BHP
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks