Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2010, 00:29   #1
BHPian

Onboard Team-bhp Cruise!

Hello Everyone,
I am a hardware engineer from Bangalore working with an MNC.

I have been following team-bhp articles/forums/new car reviews/ modifications/travelogues for almost a year and a half now and now got the privilege to be part of this cult. The posts here by various members and their real time experiences with their loved machines is highly informative and addictive (would have used this reading time instead to become a NASA scientist ) and is rare to find at one place anywhere in the world.

I love to travel (apart from watching Formula1 and lately Discover Turbo channel) and I find team-bhp travelogues as best place one can find all information on how to make your journey a memorable one.

I am sure using this pool of knowledge, my quest for search of 'best car that money can buy (of course within my budget)' shall end soon.I own a Suzuki Fiero and I drive Wagon R and Ford Fusion (which I am coercing my father to replace with ford figo) at my native place. I am also on the lookout for a reasons for "why not to fall for a swift" after reading so many happy long term experiences from various DDiS gurus here and my search is still on!

I am looking forward to interact with Auto-Romeos and St.Cars here and shall try to add more knowledge to this pool with the best of my abilities and experience.

Regards,
Anand
Old 22nd March 2010, 12:11   #2
BHPian

Hey Anand

Welcome to Team-BHP.

I know how it feels to be a part of Team-BHP, the topics are addictive.

About cars, I found the Ford Figo Value for money.
The Swift is a gem, the car is irresistible.

I hope you get all the details you need, and get "best car that fits your budget".

Have a great stay.
Old 22nd March 2010, 14:26   #3
BHPian

Hi Adi,
Just like team-bhp, swift's charms cannot be escaped. I hope to convince my head soon regarding the same.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks