Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2010, 20:25   #1

Hello everyone!

First, a big thanks to all the people who contribute their knowledge to this wonderful community, and, mods and techies who manage this forum. I was absolutely delighted to discover this forum and really appreciate effort and time each one of you has put into it. Hopefully, i would be able to do my bit by sharing my 2p worth where i could

I am an IT guy by profession, 27yrs old and currently live in Pune. I am originally from Chhattisgarh state. Born, brought up and studied in Chhattisgarh. Have also lived for a year in Bangalore before moving to Pune.

I have also lived in the UK for 3 yrs and have recently returned to India. Unfortunately, while there, i couldnt really enjoy any driving as i did not know to drive back then, and neither did have a license. On returning to India, first thing i did was to learn to drive a car.

Having learnt to drive on my cousins Ritz VDi, it was time for me to get my own car. This turned out to be far more difficult decision than i thought it to be. Too many to chose from and its simply mind boggling sometimes. Finally, after lot of contemplation, i decided to go for a pre-owned car. Bought a 3 yr old white Honda City ZX and have been really happy with the car so far. Here is a pic of ma beauty

I like traveling, photography, reading books and surfing internet. I love music and i have a keen interest in Hi-Fi audio reproduction. I imported a nice hi-fi stack system while returning from UK and really love it. Apart from my car, this is my other prized possession and costs as much as a small car itself

Looking forward to having a great time with you fellas

Cheers.

lizard_king

Last edited by GTO : 5th April 2010 at 13:26. Reason: Please refer to our rules section. Only 2 smilies per post, while files MUST be uploaded via our attachment system. Corrected
Old 5th April 2010, 13:25   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Lizard King, Congratulations on getting your licence and first car! Always a special moment.

I'm going to request you to visit our board rules section:

a) Your post has 4 smilies. Please restrict to 2

b) It is imperative for you to upload pics via the Team-BHP attachment system.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed