Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2010, 19:49   #1
BHPian

Hi BHPians...I am a BHPian too! it's exciting!

Hi People,

Well...after about two weeks and two articles...I have been taken into the Team-BHP family! Thank you Team-BHP!!

It is exciting to be part of such a wonderful group of car enthusiasts! I hope I will be able to share all that I can...

About me
========
hmm...let's see...I am a happy go lucky sort of a guy, Training and Mentoring is what I do for a living. I am happily married...My wife is a play back singer...we actually met on stage, and then we eventually married!
we have a 3 year old son...quite a brat and already interested in cars!!

I have always been an automobile enthusiast. My first bike was a used Scooter (Bajaj Chetak) provided by the company i worked with. Then I bought a used Hero Puch...still ride it when i get a chance! I then graduated to Yamaha 135cc in 1999 still have it! went abroad for a couple of years...came back and immediately bought the latest sensation of that time...Bajaj Pulsar! rode it for about a year...sold it and bought another Yamaha as I have given it to my brother who stayed at Jaipur. The Yamaha 135 I bought in 2005 was no match for the 1999 model. So sold it and bought a Unicorn...solid bike that! rode it for about
two years. I now drive a Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX. A fine car that! I am now selling my beloved Palio and getting myself a Ritz Diesel. I have already selected the alloys for the car I am yet to buy!!

I have zeroed in on Lenso Samurai ES 08. I am buying a Silky Silver Ritz!

Me and Abhi my friend for the last 15 years are buying the Ritz Diesel...same color, same alloys...same stickering...just like our Palios were the same!!!

hmm....I think enough of me and my automobiles!!!!

other than Automobiles...I am a super fan of cricket. I dont like the IPL too much though! I am more of a Test Cricket guy. I like kannada light music (sugama sangeeta)...in fact I give live concerts with my wife.

Looking forward to post my first owner's review of my new Ritz!

Till then...

Keeeeeep Revvinnnnnnn!!!

Ravi Krish
Old 15th April 2010, 20:21   #2
Senior - BHPian

Namaskara Ravi. Welcome to Team Bhp.
Old 15th April 2010, 20:53   #3
BHPian

Welcome to Team-Bhp Ravi,Waiting for your review,am too waiting to buy the New Wagon R,why dont you check it out if you have not bought your car yet.

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th April 2010 at 15:07. Reason: Hi richie4u, please make sure you always use spaces after punctuation marks in order to make your post more readable. Thanks.
Old 16th April 2010, 14:59   #4
BHPian

Thanks Richie!

all the best with your Wagon R. I wanted a diesel car for my daily usage, hence the decision on Ritz.

thanks

Ravi

Last edited by Jaggu : 16th April 2010 at 15:18. Reason: Back to back posts, please use Multi (Quote +) instead, Thanks
Old 17th April 2010, 15:32   #5
BHPian

Namskaara Arun,

Thanks a lot. Just got everything planned for my friend's Ritz to be delivered tomorow. will post pics later.

cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed