Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2010, 07:30   #1
BHPian

Hello There

Hi, My name is S K Rao. I have been a lurker on these boards for a very long time. A small backgrounder about myself, I thought would be in order before I start any contributions to the wonderful discussions on here.

1. Been driving cars since 1989
2. In chronological order have owned/used the following Standard Gazelle, Dolphin, M 800 ( older version), Zen, Toyota Crown, Opel Kadet, VW Golf, Proton Wira Aeroback, Perodua Kancil, Tata Indica, Fiat Uno, Peugot 309, Daewoo Cielo(current) and Getz ( current from Family pool), many of these in India, some in Germany and SE Asia, as my work in IT related fields allowed me to travel.
3. I now work for a charitable eye hospital in Bangalore raising funds full time. I do face unique road transport challenges for the hospital. I will be posting our story about an unique challenge in the coming weeks.

Right now looking to upgrade from my trusty Cielo. In search of a car/SUV that can weather journeys to our farm in a remote part of Coorg and be able to pack in a family of 5/6.

Glad to be a part of this community and I thank the moderators for approving my membership.
Old 18th April 2010, 15:13   #2
BHPian

Hello SK. That is very nice of you to be working for a charitable cause. Appreciate it.

Yes, do post your query about upgrading the Cielo. We'd be glad to help.

Welcome to the Team!!

See you around!!

Cartman.
Old 18th April 2010, 19:23   #3
BHPian

Hello SK;

Welcome to T-bhp.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks