Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2010, 19:38   #1

Hello from New York!!

hey guys little intro about me..
parents from kerala(changancherry and kaloor)..just visited out there a few weeks ago..didnt know India a a car scene..guess lots have changed since I last came which was 97...well I went to R&D catalyst in kottayam and met sam..great work him and his team do..then found out about this site.

i drive a modded inifniti LHD g35 aka skyline 350gt...its an 03 but modded with 06 components..strictly a show car..take it shows all over the US and has made plenty of publicity in magazines etc..

was wondering how is the car show scene in India..meaning do they have car shows for modded cars not only exotic and luxury cars..what I would like to do i ship my car out there to enter a car show and show what we have to offer from the import scene in the US..is it worth it I dont know..what is the cost for shipping and will customs allow me to bring my car and then take it back after a few days...well anyway I just wanted to say HI and proud to be a fellow tuner

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th April 2010 at 15:15. Reason: Welcome. Do take a look : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/49941-expected-posting-etiquette.html
Old 18th April 2010, 15:16   #2
BHPian

Welcome gwhiz. An Infiniti G35, you say? Modded? Without pics? You have to be kidding me buddy. Post pics in the respective forum along with a review..

Meanwhile,

Welcome to the Team!!

Cartman.
Old 18th April 2010, 18:28   #3
BHPian

Welcome GWHIZ on board. Infinity G35, OMG!! I had been a fan since I saw it on NFS. Kindly post some teaser snaps asap. The review may follow later.
Enjoy you stay here.
Old 20th April 2010, 18:37   #4

here are the pictures of my car..don't know if this is the correct place to post them..

some of you may not believe its mine and if that is the case I don't care...I welcome all criticism as well as compliments..being in this scene for so long I have come to learn that my tastes are not the same as everyone elses taste...so enjoy or not

photoshoot for a magzine in times square, New York City

international magazine cover

convention/car show in Miami, Florida

Last edited by 04gwhiz : 20th April 2010 at 18:53.
Old 20th April 2010, 18:59   #5
BHPian

Nice ride. How about starting a new thread with all the stage by stage modifications and some close up shots.
BTW whats that in the boot in the last pic??
Old 20th April 2010, 19:38   #6

stage by stage mods..well that will take some time..I will work on it..more pics..well I have to go thru my pc but I will find some..

in the trunk I have 4 amps, 3 subwoofers, led lighting, TV on trunk lid with speakers, I also have strobe lights in the trunk
Old 20th April 2010, 22:14   #7
BHPian

hmmm... Interesting. So it must be giving you a mileage of like 4-5 mpg with all the load in the boot.
As you mentioned in the first post, its only a show car So does it have any under the hood modifications?
Old 20th April 2010, 22:39   #8

yeah mileage is not that great..probably close 10 12mpg or 14 hahaha..yeah custom intake manifold, new pulleys, CAI, msd ignition, single 9psi turbo..
Old 21st April 2010, 11:51   #9
Team-BHP Support

04gwhiz,

Welcome aboard.

I suggest you start a new thread to discuss your car (in the ownerships section or modifications section - whichever is apt) as this Intro thread will automatically lock in a few weeks.

Also, when uploading pictures please upload them directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here (Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP) to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks