Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2010, 21:03   #1
BHPian

Team-BHP, Something which should have happened 5 years ago to my life.

I always loved chasing sweet exhaust notes across Mumbai for which many of my friends think i'm a petrosexual, but i never thought there will be whole bunch of people whom with I share the passion. I thanked my friend tons of times who directed me to TeamBHP. As he told me that the membership is very limited & he is trying since last few months without luck, so I thought it must be a elitist club of owners rather than enthusiast. But when i logged in i submitted my form within half an hour as i found tons & tons & tons of people whom with i share my passion. MODs approved my membership in 6 days from registration. It wont be a hyperbole if i say that i check countless times for the approval mail during the time frame. I had no reactions when i saw the confirmation mail. i Just didn't know how to respond.
I lost my primary weapon to chase the hotties in town; my Honda Activa in an accident. A few broken teeth & bones but i'm sure i'll be up n running in few days. I guess i'll have to chase on MTB cycle now....

Chasing for more than 4-5 years made me buy a camera few months back which couldn't catch a single beauty cause of my accident. I would love to share my such experiences & huntings here. I did track down lots of these girls in last few years & guess what i made detailed reports of the same (Many people think I am stupid cause of this but i'm sure i wont get the same response here). There are tons of Exotics & Muscles in town but the ownership is very elite thus hard to spot. I'm sure ill do whatever in my capability to contribute to the forum. Thanks a lot to the MODs for the membership.

.GodSpeed.
Old 26th April 2010, 12:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard 97 octane

I guess you have lots of that stuff in you when you go chasing these exotics around town. Been there done that. Though its nice that you do this, I think safety is first. Do be careful on your adventures.

Take some time to go through the Announcements to understand the forum protocol.

See you around.
Old 26th April 2010, 13:29   #3
BHPian

Thanks a lot Dippy, would love to go on hunts with someone of your caliber & passion . . .
Old 26th April 2010, 14:14   #4
Senior - BHPian

Nice signature Welcome
Old 26th April 2010, 19:42   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

A petrosexual?! Mind you, a lot of us here are diesel-ected!!! Welcome aboard, 97octane, and hope you have loads of fun here like we all do. And ride / drive safe. Nihil ultra.
Old 26th April 2010, 23:28   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
Nice signature Welcome
Thanks buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
A petrosexual?! Mind you, a lot of us here are diesel-ected!!! Welcome aboard, 97octane, and hope you have loads of fun here like we all do. And ride / drive safe. Nihil ultra.
Hehehe DIE-sel

Skipped mah mind

Thanks bud.
Old 26th April 2010, 23:40   #7
BHPian

Welcome 97 octane. Nice intro.
On a serious note, drive safely. And enjoy the membership benefits of T-BHP.
Old 27th April 2010, 02:29   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Welcome 97 octane. Nice intro.
On a serious note, drive safely. And enjoy the membership benefits of T-BHP.
Sure Bro & thanks a lot.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks