Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2010, 13:55   #1
BHPian

Heaven can wait....

Hi guys,

I am so happy and pround to be a part of this great Indian fraternity whose whole world revolves around cars, cars and more cars.

The build up to me finally becoming a member of team-bhp is kinda interesting. And this is how it all happened. My family decided to buy a new car (after hours and hours of pestering my dad from my side). Not surprisingly i looked to the internet for advice. And that was when something happened that changed my image of the Indian Automotive Comminity. "Team-Bhp" !! As the family was big (6 people), we had planned on a MUV/economical SUV. Thats when I considered options like Scorpio, Safari, Xylo etc. But, based on the posts and comments by the biggies here, it had to be the Toyota Innova (considering the Petes Box here ). So decided on buying a 2.5 G, with 15" alloys by toyota, keyless entry, 220/60 R15 Yokohama C drive, and a JVC AVX 726. And it turned out to be fantastic !! When I was going through all these posts, I was engrossed in the world of Indian Car enthusiasts (kudos to the moderators and the people who started team-bhp, Hats off!!).

Now, an hour hardly goes by when i havn't logged onto to team-bhp. Man, this is addictive (I suppose i have a lot of people for support here). I gained enromous information about almost anything remotly related to cars, from the latest cars entering the market to the legislations leading to a greener environment. Now i wish to contribute something from my side, and hope to involve myself in discussions on the forum.

Thanks a million guys for your support.

Zoomsun
Old 24th April 2010, 09:20   #2
BHPian

Yup, you have a lot of people for support. Everyone online is addicted to this site in a way. I don't quite understand the logi behind your handle. If you mind explaining that is.

Welcome to the Team!!

See you around..

Cartman.
Old 24th April 2010, 09:56   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome. Appreciate and contribute : Thats how the community grows.
Old 24th April 2010, 11:24   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the true automotive forum and congratulations on your innova.
Old 24th April 2010, 12:25   #5
BHPian

@Cartman, Sorry, i dint understand your question.

@pawan_pullarwar, Thank you, will post an experience of the Innova soon.
Old 24th April 2010, 12:33   #6
BHPian

Welcome on board, zoomsun. Certainly, the forum is addictive. Not a day passes without logging on. You surely are having a good time with your Innova.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks