Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2010, 22:46   #16
BHPian

@vjabraham : You are right man , after failing for the 3rd time I started "Googling" for the stuff write for "Why TeamBHP ?". While searching I found lot of people pissed off on the fact that they could not get the membership of Team BHP. They were calling it Autocratic Forum and using all sorts of foul language for moderators rejecting their request. After reading all this I use to stop worrying about the membership but that feeling would not stay for more than a day or two. Looking at my mental state my wife really motivated me and told me to keep trying till I get the membership. Lucky me I got it 5th time and I can say that all those efforts were worth for this heaven. For me it's a big big achievement.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:11   #17
BHPian

When I failed for 4th time in getting membership, I was very very disappointed. But my wife encouraged me and adviced me to use her email address while registering. And guys believe me the Lady Luck bought me a membership. Hence I would say that "Behing this Successful BHPIAN there is Woman"
Old 21st May 2010, 01:30   #18
Senior - BHPian

"Behing (d) this Successful BHPIAN there is Woman"
That must be the reason they are called our better half.

Welcome Aboard Sirji! and enjoy your stay.
Old 21st May 2010, 09:56   #19
BHPian

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard SinghBHP!!

I got entry into Team-BHP on my fourth attempt, just recently.

When I was getting desperate with rejections on my first three attemepts, I also went across the other websites which you mentioned about. I could see a lot of comments cursing Team-BHP and our moderators.
All these reminded me of the "Fox and the Grapes" story.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks