Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2010, 13:44   #1
BHPian

Knock Knock! Hello, Anybody there?

Hello Fellas,
5 attempts over half a year and finally I am here. If you ask me how am I feeling, ofcourse I am feeling great.
I am not a too technical person, I just like to take the taste of technical wonders, be it automobile, gadgets, so on. So I don't see myself telling mechanism lying inside the engine, but I can tell you about how I feel about it when I took her for ride! Besides, somehow I feel I am travelling too much these days, so you can expect me feeling a page or two of travellogue.
Coming to my personal resume, hmm, I am 26years old, working as a Geologist, working for a Oil company. For those who are wondering what a geologist do, well, we try to find and extract crude oil lying beneath the earth, which in later stage refined to almost all types of fuel to keep the mechines running. So, on behalf of whole geologist community I owe a three CHEERS from all automobile geeks. LOL.
Now, about my interests, it is litle tricky, as my interest changes from time to time. I love to go for long drive. My best drive: Recent marathan drive to Grand Canyon from Las Vegas on Toyota Rav4, 600miles on a single day!! (I would like put this on travellogue soon). Besides driving around, I recently I am picking a new interest in photography. I do love playing online computer game especially "Counter Strike".
What else to say, currently i own a Ford Fiesta 1.6, Zxi. My dream cars "Shelby Mustang" and "Porche GT 911". Who knows, someday I might own one, hehe.
I am currently living in Gurgaon, but basically from Assam. Phew, I think I already wrote a lot! Time to say for the day!
Cheers!!!
Hriday
Old 2nd May 2010, 15:17   #2
BHPian

Welcome buddy. Everyone is right here.

Btw, it is Porsche and not Porche. And yes, add me to the list of counter-strike players.

See you around!

Cartman.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks