Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2010, 12:19   #1
BHPian

Changed the colour and Moderators Approved It !!

First up its great to be a part of the TEAM BHP Family.
Rejected twice by the mods, my registration was finally approved today on my bday ( thanks for the bday gift mods, u rock! ).
Today I turn 23, completed computer engg. last may, got placement accenture and infy, joined accenture and left them in 6 days coz dad needed help with business.
So now I am a businessman and we make Kitchen Ventilation Systems for hotels, restaurants, industrial canteens. Done the ventilation for Skoda's Aurangabad Plant, VW's Chakan Plant ( its huge ), Merc's Chakan Plant and dealt with Wasan Motors as well ( Franchisee for Mainland China ).
I had heard a lot about Team BHP from friends and even saw stickers on cars ( one palio has it in my office ). My sales consultant at VW Downtown asked me to join the forums as he knows I am a car crazy brat. U have to visit it to believe and so I did and knew it was quite different from ACI and OD forums. it was a no-nonsense , unbiased and honest community which had the guts to say tht this car is below par and this czech company should get their act together ( u know whom im talking about ).
I love cricket ( ST is my mentor ) and played professional for many years, shifted to my new place so will play there as well. Football (staunch Manchester United and Barcelona Supporter ) & who can forget F1!! All hail KIMI RAIKKONEN, am part of the mafia on orkut and i follow a philosophy, watever he endorses I buy. Have followed f1 from 1999 and have always been a fan of Finnish drivers and Mclaren Mercedes.
I like VWs and Audis and no more a fan of Skoda ( thanks to Team BHP ).

My dad's first car was a second hand Premier Padmini, upgraded to M800 to Alto to Getz . The big Baby ( my dad's gift to me ) after a wait of six long years ( I shifted loyalties many times ) is a Volkswagen Passat Crdi 2010 Chassis delivered on 1st April 2010. So the VW and Getz share the garage.

My next car would be the polo / golf ( saw the pics on the forums and just hope that it comes soon ) & the 7-seater Touareg thats been launched abroad.

I was going through the forums and discovered that the guys wanted the ownership experience of a Passat owner, so im gonna fulfill the need. ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME INTO YOUR FOLD TEAM BHP!!

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Dippy : 7th May 2010 at 13:14. Reason: See the note at the end of your post.
Old 7th May 2010, 13:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the team and wish you a very happy birthday.

Nice to have a young businessman, who is also a big sports fan and crazy about cars (obviously) amongst us.
I wish you a wonderful time here. Please do go through the rules of the forum, it will really help you in having a good time here.
We will look forward to your ownership experiences in the ownership section.

Welcome to the brotherhood
Old 8th May 2010, 12:36   #3
BHPian

Thanks sammyboy for welcoming me. My passat thread got lockedHad a full report ready but didnt get time yest bcoz of the bday. will document experience once it opens up again
Old 9th May 2010, 16:57   #4
BHPian

Hi kimianks, belated birthday wishes. I just got my membership approved.

Wishing you a happy and a safe driving.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks