Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2010, 15:49   #1

Second Time Lucky!

Hello Everyone,
Feels like I have cracked the IIT (never went to the institution, but if I managed I guess I would be feeling the same as I am feeling now), got the nod as my registration was accepted on the 2nd try.

The first time around it was like a complete circle of Dejection - Despair - Grief and finally acceptance, but like a true soldier I never gave up hope. Kept going through the posts and feeling jealous of all you guys, who had the opportunity to participate in the posts.

Now I am proudly a member of this great community! Looking forward to some good times ahead.

Cheers!
Old 14th May 2010, 10:42   #2
Team-BHP Support

Aarav, welcome to the Team-BHP community.
Now that you've gotten yur way in, dont expect to sit idle.

Do contribute with your experiences and help add to the knowledge base we have here. Also, do stop by the Announcements section of the forum for posting guidelines.
Old 15th May 2010, 10:47   #3

Hey Many thanks for the warm welcome.

I promise I would not sit idle, like I said have been watching for too long, now is the time to share some (even if I know a little) back with the community.

Look forward to see you around.
Old 15th May 2010, 12:23   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the forum, aarav.
I was also approved on my second attempt. It certainly felt extremely good. Ben has already intimated you about posting guidelines.
So enjoy the forum and benefit from the realms of knowledge within.
Old 15th May 2010, 16:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Welcome to the forum, aarav.
I was also approved on my second attempt. It certainly felt extremely good. Ben has already intimated you about posting guidelines.
So enjoy the forum and benefit from the realms of knowledge within.
Thanks Utopian. Feel extremely good about being here, like I said looking forward to some great times.

Learning the ropes right now, trying to make sure that I don't break any rules in the first place, so reading through the extremely detailed guides.
Old 23rd May 2010, 12:37   #6
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP Aaravb, surely you are a luck man getting your membership approved in just second attempt. I got mine approved in 5th attempt and it was really a feeling like as if I have cracked CAT or IIT.
Old 24th May 2010, 18:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinghBHP View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP Aaravb, surely you are a luck man getting your membership approved in just second attempt. I got mine approved in 5th attempt and it was really a feeling like as if I have cracked CAT or IIT.
Thanks for the welcome! Nice to know that I have been lucky, 5 attempts eh? You surely were committed!

See you around.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks