Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2010, 02:44   #1

Here I am! This is me! There's no where else on earth, I'd rather be!!!

Here I am! This is me! There's no where else on earth, I'd rather be!!!

These lines truly describes the state of my mind as I made it as a member of Team-BHP at the very first go! :-)
I'm Wild Phoenix. I love cars ever since I could remember. Even when I was a toddler my mom would make me sit on a high chair in our 6th floor balcony and get on with her house chores...and I'd sitting endlessly for hours look at all the cars passing by on the roads. My parents and everyone else still recalls that I'd recognize 95% of all the cars passing by from a distance ever since I started speaking. I knew all the car names and recognize them even before I was able to read/write. That's how crazy I've been.
I'm

Oh by the way, I'm 24, an IT engineering working for a software company.
Besides cars/bikes... I love sports, follow & play most of the sports Cricket, Football, Volleyball, F1, MotoGP, Tennis. I also love music.
I'm a big net addict... really active on FB and Twitter.
Just past week got my FZ16 and I love her.

Oh and one more thing, I've even got my comments published in a leading auto mag. called Top Gear manier times.

I'm still pretty new on Team-BHP as far as membership is concerned. I start a little late at times, but once I get hooked onto something, its never enough for me.

I have tons of photos from AutoExpo and different Car Rallies I've visited including Parx SuperCar Rally 2010 which I'll upload once I have the rights to do so.

Well, this is about me. Hope, I didn't bore you guys too much. I'll try to be more active. Keep revving.

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th May 2010 at 16:13. Reason: Welcome aboard! 2 smileys max per post. Please make sure you read the announcements section & rules before continuing. Thanks
Old 16th May 2010, 14:04   #2
BHPian

Welcome to team-BHP Wild Phoenix. Enjoy your stay here.
Old 17th May 2010, 13:46   #3
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP Wild Phoenix!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Phoenix View Post
I have tons of photos from AutoExpo and different Car Rallies I've visited including Parx SuperCar Rally 2010 which I'll upload once I have the rights to do so.
You can upload photos with your newbie status. There are no restrictions in doing so.
Do read the Announcements section if you haven't already done so.
Old 18th May 2010, 18:26   #4

Welcome Wild Phoenix.

It's a great place and am sure you will have great time here. Take out a bit of time in exploring various forums we have here. For example, until recently I didn't, people were actually discussing Food in one of the threads.

Likewise, any thing and everything that you can do, legally and ethically with your 2 /4 6 /8 wheel drive is discussed here.

And of course, there are rules and etiquettes in this forum, and inadvertently we end up not following some of them. I did have more than 2 smilies in my first post, which is not allowed. I am sure I have started lecturing now .

Welcome again buddy.
Old 20th May 2010, 16:15   #5
BHPian

welcome

Hey, I am newbie too. There are restrictions - if you have the snaps, do uload them. Please go through the instructions on the size restrictions and how to cut the size of the snaps to upload in case they are larger.

Happy motoring!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks