Team-BHP - New Member from New Delhi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   New Member from New Delhi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/82-new-member-new-delhi.html)

Hey People

I'm Akshay, a graphics designer and wannabe gypsy from New Delhi. I drive a M800 1994 DX model which I am in love with. I also have a 2004 Zen.

I love travelling by road and hope to see this whole country by car one day. Have travelled around Himachal and Rajasthan mostly and hope to do more soon.

One Query- Does anyone know of anyone who's been to Ladakh in a zen? I know of two crazy people who took their M800 to Spiti !! But thats the beauty of an 800.. if you know it well, it'll take you anywhere!!

Cheers

Akshay

welcome aboard man...surely u'll have a good time

Welcome aboard dude ... U git it absolutely rite when u said that the maruti will take u anywhere !!! I live in Himachal and can vouch that the maruti 800 can go 2 places that no other car can . . . have fun here -- and drop in when u come this side of the world next.:D

Akshay,

A Passion for road-travel is what we all share here at Team-BHP. Some of us just had an excellent weekend which revolved around all things cars. Check our topic under the "Shifting Gears" forum section.

Welcome

GTO

hey,

Akshay - I am from Delhi too. Nice to have some one from delhi.

2f2f

Hi

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm sorry i didnt reply sooner - i had no idea about all these posts.

My ride now is the Zen since my Dad had to buy a WagonR due to back issues.

Am planning a road trip from Delhi to Goa (10-15days) for my next vacation so all advice is welcome.

Cheers

Hey Akshay ,

Welcome abord my friend . nice to see another Delli Wala here.

Well you have said it A Maruti 800 is a class vehicle and can do anything in India. Its truely a car made for India .

I actually know a group of people who took the 800 for the raid de himalaya , and finished it . where a lot of people were driving a gypsy and esteem (Me Included) did not finish it and crashed out on the way. lol:

That car is some thing , spares are easlily avalable , any mech can fix it and the list goes on & on. only the Aircon is a bit of a hassel , but i guess u cant get every thing right.

Well good luck for your drives , and do write about your experiences when u come back .

Well welcome once again and hope to see more of your posts here .

hey akshay! Welcome buddy! Enjoy!

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badcheetah
Hey Akshay, Welcome abord my friend . nice to see another Delli Wala here.

Hey Akshay, Welcome aboard, mate and enjoy the journey.

@Badcheetah

Oopsee...Just ducked in time to avoid those slugs your avtaar is shotting out ;) . Nice one.

Cheers

Welcome Akshay,

You'll find that most members here would have owned a 800 once in their life, if not as their first car. My first new car was a Maruti 800, if not my very first car.

@Xsailor
Now duck for the mighty sword... :D

Welcome mate.
Great to know that you love exploring the country.I too want to do it someday,if time permits.
Enjoy your stay.

X

Good to see more nos. adding to Delhities !

Welcome.

Tarun

welcome to team bhp.com akshay.
enjoy
sr

hey akshay
welcome to tbhp and im sure your already enjoying your stay !!

rev

hey akshay
welcome to tbhp.
wnjoy your stay.

rev