Team-BHP - Pappu pass ho gaya!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Pappu pass ho gaya!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/82093-pappu-pass-ho-gaya.html)

On second attempt though. I am really happy that it did not take me as long as the guy in AB’s ad did.

This is Prateek, 26 years young, born and brought up in Nagpur; I am an engineering graduate (mechanical), completed my management PG from Pune and working in Mumbai for last 3 years, YES I survived.

I have worked with Maruti Seva (Nagpur) dealer workshop on the shop floor for two months during the engg summer internship. That was the second most knowledgeable source on automobiles for me, first being team-bhp.

I work with a Japanese MNC and report to its Indian Director.

Born and brought up in a middle class family owning a good old Premiere Padmini which was later upgraded to THE 800. My father drives it even today and I graduated from a <100cc moped to the world of (now) >600cc four wheelers on this very 800 (I guess Nano’s >600cc).

The love for cars has been there ever since I was a kid. My father tells me that I used to precisely steer the FIAT sitting on his lap and my mother tells me that I had a collection of over 80 hot wheel cars.

I own an ivory Aveo U-VA and I absolutely love it.

Like most of us here, I wish to own a (something similar to) BMW one day.

I am here to gain knowledge on every thing that rolls on four wheels and is powered by a combustion engine!!!

See you around!!!

Prateek, welcome to Team-BHP.

Glad to have you on-board. Do put up your ownership experiences with the Aveo U-VA as well as the elarnign you picked up during your stint with Maruti.

Also, do check out the Announcements section of the forum for an idea on the forum guidelines.

P.S. : Pappu pass ho gaya.. but Pappu can't dance, saala! :D

Welcome to t-bhp, Prateek! :)

Do start an ownership report on the U-VA, we'd love to here more about it.

@Benny: I wanted to pull that line :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by anekho (Post 1905853)
@Benny: I wanted to pull that line :D

As they say, "The early bird gets the worm". :)

Welcome aboard:)

BTW, where is the Dairy Milk for passing Pappu?

Ben and anekho, over to you:D

Thanks ben, anekho n sachin!

I will certainly put a review on my Chevy Baby. She's clocked almost 11k on the odo.

@ben, the dealer workshop mechanics are pain to work with. Very few are genuinely interested to work. Most of them just want to meet their targets. I remember a guy who used to only repair vehicles under free service; minimum work required.

And ya ben, 'The early bird gets the worm' but the secound mouse gets the cheese. :D

PS: the workshop mechanic experience and comment is my presonal point of view.

My review here.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...11-000-km.html

Hahaha...nice thread title. Good one about the 2nd mouse too, haven't heard that before.

Will be interesting to hear what you share about the happenings on the workshop floor.

Welcome aboard,
R

Thanks Rehaan, I will certainly chip in with my experience wherever I get a chance.

Welcome to the family Prateek. you would certainly find a lot of information here, something which no other forum offers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateek99 (Post 1906651)
@ben, the dealer workshop mechanics are pain to work with. Very few are genuinely interested to work. Most of them just want to meet their targets. I remember a guy who used to only repair vehicles under free service; minimum work required.

PS: the workshop mechanic experience and comment is my presonal point of view.

I totally agree with you on this point. and why only mechanics, even the service advisors and supervisors do that, No offence to anybody in particular but only a real enthusiast will work for knowledge in a workshop.

Good that you did not continue with your stint after your internship, Automobile line is becoming stagnant with not much scope for growth.

Enjoy your stay here.

Mansi