Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2010, 19:11   #1

Hello from Anil

Hi, Greetings to everyone. I am Anil, from Bangalore. I was born and brought up in Calicut, Kerala. I bumped on to this site three years back when one of my neighbors suggested me to read a review. Content was very interesting and thought I will make myself a login. But I did not bother to post or write an intro till date, though many times many topics discussed here were too good to resist a comment or two. At last, I decided to, and here is my first one. I am into IT, but my heart is into automobiles.

Been introduced to automobiles early in childhood, creativity in automobile technology has always drew my attention. Started driving at age of 14 on the good old amby (though it was against the law, had a good reason to do so), am fond of long distance drives. Longest distance driven all alone in my car is 700 KM and on my bike was 420 KM in a day.

The earliest modification I have seen on a car was my dad fitting a Datsun petrol carburetor onto our mark 3 amby engine in 1984. Owning a Getz and a Santro now, my previous rides were 2005 and 2001 models Tata Indica, 1997 model Splendor, mark 4, 3 and 2 models Amby, and a Mahindra Jeep for a short while.

So here I am! Hope I will get a warm welcome here. Thanks to all those who take pains to maintains this site.

Last edited by Jaggu : 24th May 2010 at 19:26. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external fornt editors, also Preview before Submitting posts. thanks
Old 29th May 2010, 12:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

what a coincidence! i'm Anil from Bagalore too! i'm from Thrissur, Kerala. i too started driving on a (Mark II) Amby, but just a year earlier than you and guess what, i've a Getz too

oh, btw, i'm in IT too! this realy creepy - you sure you're not.me?

Last edited by IronH4WK : 29th May 2010 at 12:59.
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2010, 13:31   #3
BHPian

Welcome to our commune, Anil square . Ride safe
whizzkid_ram is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks