Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2010, 09:15   #1

Proud to be a Team BHPian

Hello Rocking BHPians…

Yippppeeeee!!! That’s how I could express my joy in becoming a member of Team BHP in my third attempt… I now tell everyone proudly that I am a BHPian!!!!

Hats off to the moderators, who really scrutinize the registrations to make sure no crap gets in here…

Let me introduce myself now…
I am Mani, born in Kerala, but I was brought up mostly in the northern parts of India… You are right, my father being in Defense, I have been roaming around all India since my birth… So far I have lived in Adampur (Punjab), Gorakhpur, Chandigadh, Nashik, Pune and Mumbai…

I am in IT (Software Industry) for more than 6 years now and I really want to get out of it coz I just wanna drive drive drive and stretch out myself in peace… I really dream of owning a 4X4 like Ford Endeavour and cruise through the terrains of Himalayas…

I have been in US for a year’s time and I roamed around to different places there in my Ford Escape V8 that made me crazy about owning an SUV… I would although admit that even though there are lots of places to roam around in US, there is nothing like we have here in INDIA… diversified culture and adventure in every 100 KM’s… The moment I came back to India I started visiting places that I have never been to…

I came across Team BHP from a sticker on a Car in Pune and to my curiosity when I explored it on internet, I was overwhelmed with the various forum articles, test drives, suggestions and many more! I felt like sitting in a small boat with huge ocean of information around me…

I had booked my own first car Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 EP (Bossa Nova White) and I must admit, without Team BHP forums I would have never ever come to this conclusion. I really admire all you BHPians to post such great and transparent reviews about the cars you guys own and Test Drive section is also rocking man…

I got my car on 21st of this month and a couple of days later my membership also got approved I would posting about the car and its pictures very soon…

Take care and be in touch everyone…
Maximum Machine

Last edited by Jaggu : 26th May 2010 at 10:42. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external fornt editors, also Preview before Submitting posts. thanks
Old 29th May 2010, 16:48   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard mxm_machine,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxm_machine View Post
...I felt like sitting in a small boat with huge ocean of information around me…
I like this.
Though now its more like a very large ship. You're not quite alone on this vessel

Do please take a look at this thread (Expected Posting Etiquette) before moving on to the other forum sections.

cya,
R
Old 31st May 2010, 08:45   #3

thanks for replying Rehaan

Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks