Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2005, 11:44   #16
BHPian

need help??

hey dude.
this is rony!!
i wanted to know if i shud wait for the new getz to hit india or shud i buy the version selling in the country??
and also can i put 16' alloys to it?? will it effect the performence of the car??
hey quick silver can u help me??

Last edited by rOaD AsSaSin!! : 27th October 2005 at 11:47.
Old 27th October 2005, 11:52   #17
BHPian

Hi,

Welcome aboard, there are loads of info which can be exchanged in this TBHP forum....i really get to know lot of things & get the ideas.....
Thanx to all TBHpians..... for making this forum rocking..... & looking forward.............
Old 27th October 2005, 12:13   #18
BHPian

Hey dude...welcome to TBHP, ENJOY YOUR STAY!!
Old 27th October 2005, 12:15   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rOaD AsSaSin!!
hey dude.
this is rony!!
i wanted to know if i shud wait for the new getz to hit india or shud i buy the version selling in the country??
and also can i put 16' alloys to it?? will it effect the performence of the car??
hey quick silver can u help me??
Hi Rony,

I do not have any idea about the upcoming Getz but I had a chance to drive the existing model. the performance is good and it is a peppy car if you like the shape. did you also consider the Suzuki Swift ?

Yes you can fit 16" alloys but you will have to check if it scrapes against the body first.... I have seen friends who had problems while driving with full loads over bumps etc. check it out....

Welcome to the forum.... you have landed in a great place, just keep watching this place for comments from the long time members who are much more knowledgeable than me....

regards

Sri
Old 28th October 2005, 14:36   #20
BHPian

thanx dude

hey thanx man.....
actually i got to drive my friend's palio man the sound of the engin is still roaring in my ears.. but i hav to check on the mentainence too.... so i think i'll go for the getz only..
u can see the new getz on my avatar dude the front grill though looks like peugeot 206 enjoy!!
Old 28th October 2005, 14:42   #21
BHPian

can nebody help me with a nice combination of car entertainment my budget is 25 grands!!
Old 28th October 2005, 14:55   #22

hi guys,
this is john(friend of road assasin),i own the palio which he drove.i have 800W pioneer TS series 5-way speakers with an sony amplifier which is 250W and pioneer as head unit.i am thinking to buy a woofer.which one do you think will suit with my system and how much watt it should be.
Old 28th October 2005, 15:31   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodfull89
hi guys,
this is john(friend of road assasin),i own the palio which he drove.i have 800W pioneer TS series 5-way speakers with an sony amplifier which is 250W and pioneer as head unit.i am thinking to buy a woofer.which one do you think will suit with my system and how much watt it should be.
Hi John,

I was told that Boston speakers are very good of late... am not sure if they have a Sub... check it out. I once had a Pioneer 944 amp mated to dual JBL subs and still think it was the best I ever heard. I came close to chattering my then 118's windows .

Regards

Sri
Old 28th October 2005, 15:36   #24
Senior - BHPian

@ Road Assasin, bloodfull, quicksilver:Guys, please stick to the topic of the thread. Please take your time to look around the place, and you will find that we already have sub-sections on ICE as well as tyres and alloys. Please post in the specific section only.
Old 28th October 2005, 15:58   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head
@ Road Assasin, bloodfull, quicksilver:Guys, please stick to the topic of the thread. Please take your time to look around the place, and you will find that we already have sub-sections on ICE as well as tyres and alloys. Please post in the specific section only.
@ Ported Head: Sorry about that pal... it's too easy to get carried away in a discussion.... will stick to the sections in the future....
Old 28th October 2005, 17:51   #26
Senior - BHPian

Hey dude. Welcome. Nice car u got there man, try to post a few pix
Old 28th October 2005, 18:53   #27
BHPian

sorry dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head
as i am new in team - bhp,i didnt know nething about this discussiont thing on specefic field.. i'll take care in future...
Old 28th October 2005, 18:54   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
Hey dude. Welcome. Nice car u got there man, try to post a few pix
thanks for welcoming... I am not able to upload a pic to imageshack yet but have added one to my profile/avatar... will add more pics soon.
Old 28th October 2005, 21:08   #29

hi,my colleague wants 2 buy a car which has gud space,power,ride quality and also has gud performance too.his range to buy the car is 3.0 to 4.5 lakhs.he thinks that getz is gud choice.i think that palio GTX 1.6 is a better car.plz give some suggestions because he is thinking to buy car next month.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks