Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 15:26   #1

hello

I am Suraj.... I am a manufacture of sheet metal parts for automobiles...particularly bumpers...ya ya i know nowadays all bumpers are made of plastic....next they will be making them of paper...well I am an avid INNOVA fan...the best car of my life...i have driven and owned quite a variety...
I have been a team bhpian since quite some time...but never posted anything more of the dormant kind...well anytime is a good time to start...
Old 3rd June 2010, 12:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

Suraj, welcome to Team-BHP.
Rather than being just a dormant TBHP member, why dont you tell us more about your Innova experience since you like the vehicle a lot?

Also, please avoid typing with dots like this -> ....
A quick stop by the Announcements section of the forum should help you understand the posting guidelines, which will help you during your stay here.
Old 3rd June 2010, 15:42   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard sunburst. I see you're making your first post now, even though you've been a member for 5 years now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburst View Post
...I am a manufacture of sheet metal parts for automobiles...particularly bumpers...
Which automobiles in particular?

Also please take a look at this thread (Expected Posting Etiquette), especially point #2.

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks