Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2005, 20:27   #16
Senior - BHPian

hey dude
welcome to tbhp.have a great stay !!

Rev
Old 31st October 2005, 21:05   #17
BHPian

ok thanks for the private messages sent by many of you thank you for explaing me

not to use chat lang not to talk about illegal races and anything which is related to illegal

lol that's it
Old 31st October 2005, 23:15   #18
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to team-bhp, Indiandog.

Looks like u're growing up.
Old 1st November 2005, 00:34   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianDawg
lol yeah i guess so...

but iz all fyne wid me...i can settle...down...easily...

and yes i'v been using search from last 2 weeks....i liked it..and so i regeisterd....

i think the rules which u guys have lay down are good...its clean...and...nice...but i will take some time to get out of chat lang lol... don worry....tho...and thank u all my indian fellows...for giving me such a warm welcome

------

mumbaites please have a drag now at least its high time from last 2 months there has been no drags yeah the locals out there have...been...but i want the proper drag guys

and yes any1 from team bhp who goes to khargar for drags?

and yeah last ... i want to buy ikon or corsa 2nd hand and mod it by KS motorsport my sista's husband got opel corsa modded and he knows Karanraj Shah who'z the owner of KS motorsport and i also lyke his modification i can tell u hes more like arush and oh yeah arush i saw ur website and also searched all ur post amazing skoda , viva n yeah the lancer of eklavya's it came in car india magazine i read the whole article it was just outstanding man those vertical doors which u imported from japan great job man....
well coming to the point 2nd hand ikon or corsa i want to mod everything upto my knowledge front bumper , back bumper,side skirts,spoiler,neons,sparco seats now i dont have much knowledge.. about technical stuff i know ders air filter and all but wht it acts i have no idea i wud like to know that but i dunno when i can post lol.. and yes last how much does ikon and corsa 2nd hand will cost me up?

sorry for such a OFF TOPIC but please excuse me

-----

Thank you! and i also welcome to the new members of TEAM-BHP

Mod Note: Indian Dawg, Please tone down your excessive use of SMS/Lingo, and the abundant use of smileys. Going through the Rules once again would be a good idea.

INDIAN Dawg??? You sound quite alien...almost like you landed from another planet. Cant understand what you were trying to convey in that post...if you were trying to tell us something, that is.

The attitude is pretty much like that of a columbian driver who was part of TBHP sometime ago...

Last edited by Steeroid : 1st November 2005 at 00:37.
Old 7th November 2005, 12:11   #20
Bob
BHPian

hi IndianDawg

now the things are settle buddy.
wish you great time here.
talk bout...nything auto.

thanx . . .BOB
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks