Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2005, 13:14   #1
BHPian

thiz iz my first post

sup? car freakz

well m Anand frm mumbai big car freak lyke u guyz but got nill knowledge abt the technical..stuff....

i was juzz waiting for indian forum community site where all the car freaks..can..hook up..talk abt the latest cars ..mods and all..!!!

----

well guyz der has no drag races in palm beach road? for about 2 months i guess

i knw the viva had a accident.. and den...i guess dat was the last drag at khargar...m really eager to watch the drags now...as my close mate...does races wid his opel corsa modded...!!!....

---

anyways.. i wanna thank team bhp...for coming up...with this site... m sure..it will help us now.. for meet for drags..knowin more abt technical and moddification stuff in cars and much much more.....

keep up the good work... TEAM BHP
Old 31st October 2005, 13:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey Dawg

Welcome to TBHP. Read the rules stickys in the intro section, follow them and enjoy yourselves.

I hate to sound like a killjoy as soon as you make your first post, but you should refrain from using chat slang on the forum. Do take your time to type out full words (and sentences)...it makes life easier for a lot of people and is a more practical means of communication in a forum that has a user base spread across various age groups and backgrounds.
Old 31st October 2005, 13:26   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Hey Dawg

Welcome to TBHP. Read the rules stickys in the intro section, follow them and enjoy yourselves.

I hate to sound like a killjoy as soon as you make your first post, but you should refrain from using chat slang on the forum. Do take your time to type out full words (and sentences)...it makes life easier for a lot of people and is a more practical means of communication in a forum that has a user base spread across various age groups and backgrounds.
sure sir..lol...no problem with that....

actually boss i hate reading man...lol...can u tell me..when i can post in what car? section as i want to buy a new car..so....if u can help me out lol

please dont tell me to read the instructions...
Old 31st October 2005, 13:29   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianDawg

please dont tell me to read the instructions...
Please read the instructions! It will only help you enjoy the forum better. You will able to post in the What Car? section once your status is changed to that of a BHPian. In meantime look around the forum, I'm sure most of your queries have already been answered.

Oh, and welcome to Team-BHP.

Over and out Doggy.
Cheers.
Old 31st October 2005, 15:19   #5
BHPian

Hey man!! Welcome to TBHP...enjoy yourself after you "READ THE INSTRUCTIONS".
Nice to have you here anyways...
Old 31st October 2005, 15:25   #6
BANNED

nobody asked him to use less smileys
Old 31st October 2005, 15:29   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadudeonfire
nobody asked him to use less smileys
We asked him to go through the Rules, that covers the "smileys" as well. He is a first timer, what do you think?
Old 31st October 2005, 15:33   #8
Senior - BHPian

Hey Anand welcome to team-bhp, enjoy your stay here.
Before starting a new thread just search for the topic it in the forum using 'search' and i am sure you will find most of your queries will be answered.
Old 31st October 2005, 16:18   #9
Senior - BHPian

sup dawg ...

great to have you here .. do go through all the posting instructions as every bhpian
is responsible for the quality of posts and overall cleanliness ..
enjoy your stay buddy ..

cheers
Old 31st October 2005, 16:53   #10
BHPian

First timers need time to settle down guys...........
Old 31st October 2005, 17:04   #11
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head
We asked him to go through the Rules, that covers the "smileys" as well. He is a first timer, what do you think?
just that i had recieved a few warnings when i had posted my first few messages
Old 31st October 2005, 17:19   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadudeonfire
just that i had recieved a few warnings when i had posted my first few messages
Well, I'm sure it was for the right reasons. This is his first post, hence he has been advised to go through the Rules. Warnings will be given if needed henceforth.

Let me assure you, none of the Mod team are really conspiring against any of the members. We do not want to start a little civil war, now do we?
Old 31st October 2005, 17:56   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADEEP KUMAR
First timers need time to settle down guys...........
lol yeah i guess so...

but iz all fyne wid me...i can settle...down...easily...

and yes i'v been using search from last 2 weeks....i liked it..and so i regeisterd....

i think the rules which u guys have lay down are good...its clean...and...nice...but i will take some time to get out of chat lang lol... don worry....tho...and thank u all my indian fellows...for giving me such a warm welcome

------

mumbaites please have a drag now at least its high time from last 2 months there has been no drags yeah the locals out there have...been...but i want the proper drag guys

and yes any1 from team bhp who goes to khargar for drags?

and yeah last ... i want to buy ikon or corsa 2nd hand and mod it by KS motorsport my sista's husband got opel corsa modded and he knows Karanraj Shah who'z the owner of KS motorsport and i also lyke his modification i can tell u hes more like arush and oh yeah arush i saw ur website and also searched all ur post amazing skoda , viva n yeah the lancer of eklavya's it came in car india magazine i read the whole article it was just outstanding man those vertical doors which u imported from japan great job man....
well coming to the point 2nd hand ikon or corsa i want to mod everything upto my knowledge front bumper , back bumper,side skirts,spoiler,neons,sparco seats now i dont have much knowledge.. about technical stuff i know ders air filter and all but wht it acts i have no idea i wud like to know that but i dunno when i can post lol.. and yes last how much does ikon and corsa 2nd hand will cost me up?

sorry for such a OFF TOPIC but please excuse me

-----

Thank you! and i also welcome to the new members of TEAM-BHP

Mod Note: Indian Dawg, Please tone down your excessive use of SMS/Lingo, and the abundant use of smileys. Going through the Rules once again would be a good idea.

Last edited by ported_head : 31st October 2005 at 18:16.
Old 31st October 2005, 18:17   #14
Distinguished - BHPian

Wat up dawg??
Err.. i am to young to follow rules (forget telling someone else to do that) but... er... i think there was something about chat language which will get you banned.
Anyways, enjoy your stay here.
Oh and for car,
try a second hand lancer. No beating that when it comes to interior and body mods.
For a body kit, try Rehaan of RIO if you live in Mumbai or Arush/Autophysche in Delhi.
Seen RIO's Lancer a couple of times in school, sounds awesome looks awesome, has 17" wheels with ultraprofile and the best part. It is chaeffuer driven.

Last edited by lamborghini : 31st October 2005 at 18:24.
Old 31st October 2005, 20:05   #15
Senior - BHPian

Hey Dawg, welcome to the Team. You will find that you will enjoy your stay here provided you follow the rules.

Right now your posts are a pain to read. I know you're major black attitude & all, but its prudent if you stick to normal English for now
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks