Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2010, 19:29   #1
BHPian

Lightening-Fast is here!!!

Hello Everyone,

Lightening-Fast is finally here!!!! I must confess, i took me a while to get through, but i am glad i am finally part of Team-BHP. This was my 6th attempt at registration and i was keeping my fingers crossed this time as well . Ever since i visited this site, i am totally hooked to it. I owe a lot to this site. My choice of car, my choice of accessories for the car,my choice for weekend getaways have all been immensely inspired by Team-BHP. And every time, i wanted to contribute to this community, rather than being just a silent spectator. So here i am, much relieved that i am finally through and i promise I AM HERE TO STAY
Thanks to the moderators for considering my request this time around and yes, i shall abide by the rules

Till next time, if someone goes past you in a flash, thats lightening-fast for you. But remember, the golden rule, DRIVE SAFE.

Last edited by GTO : 23rd June 2010 at 21:42. Reason: Please READ our rules; no more than 2 smileys per post please
Old 21st June 2010, 20:10   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightening-Fast View Post
Hello Everyone,

Lightening-Fast is finally here!!!! I must confess, i took me a while to get through, but i am glad i am finally part of Team-BHP. This was my 6th attempt at registration and i was keeping my fingers crossed this time as well . Ever since i visited this site, i am totally hooked to it. I owe a lot to this site. My choice of car, my choice of accessories for the car,my choice for weekend getaways have all been immensely inspired by Team-BHP. And every time, i wanted to contribute to this community, rather than being just a silent spectator. So here i am, much relieved that i am finally through and i promise I AM HERE TO STAY
Thanks to the moderators for considering my request this time around and yes, i shall abide by the rules

Till next time, if someone goes past you in a flash, thats lightening-fast for you . But remember, the golden rule, DRIVE SAFE.
Dude, you have to remember other golden rules too!! You need to read the t-bhp rules before you start posting. You have violated the rule which restricts the number of icons per post to only 2!

Anyways, welcome to the forum.
Old 21st June 2010, 20:34   #3
BHPian

Alright Whitesquall point taken, was a little too eager to get going with my first post :-)
Old 22nd June 2010, 00:36   #4
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on becoming a member, enjoy your stay!

Last edited by Jayabusa : 22nd June 2010 at 00:38.
Old 22nd June 2010, 09:05   #5
BHPian

Thanks a lot Jayabusa
Old 22nd June 2010, 11:33   #6
BHPian

welcome bro... Expecting a lot for an another lightening guy.... Lightening stage 2
Old 22nd June 2010, 12:00   #7
BHPian

Thanks "thelightening". Did not know i will find my bro here
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks