Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2010, 23:30   #1

A hi to all car freaks!!!

Hello everybody!

I'm so glad I'm finally on Team-BHP! I know that all of you out here are really passionate about cars and I would just love to share that same passion. I'm a huge F1 nut (although I don't support any F1 team specifically. I just watch it for the speed, technical stuff and loads of inspiration!) and believe that racing is in my genes!! I want to be a through-and through grease monkey
I just turned 18 this year and was so excited about driving because I've been driving go-karts since I was 12 and playing racing video games since times immemorable...now I have a chance to make a formula-style car as part of my college racing team!
Lets make a world where humans and cars move around in harmony
Old 22nd June 2010, 06:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvpF1crazy View Post
Hello everybody!

I'm so glad I'm finally on Team-BHP! I know that all of you out here are really passionate about cars and I would just love to share that same passion. I'm a huge F1 nut (although I don't support any F1 team specifically. I just watch it for the speed, technical stuff and loads of inspiration!) and believe that racing is in my genes!! I want to be a through-and through grease monkey
I just turned 18 this year and was so excited about driving because I've been driving go-karts since I was 12 and playing racing video games since times immemorable...now I have a chance to make a formula-style car as part of my college racing team!
Lets make a world where humans and cars move around in harmony
Welcome to the club.

Now, how far is that project completed? Can it be shared outside? If yes, WHY you did not post any pics

May be more details on the "making of the car" will be interesting, if its ok to share it in public domain like this.
Old 22nd June 2010, 16:43   #3

We're at present trying to procure an engine for the car which suits the rules. We've narrowed down to the Honda CBR600RR and Yamaha YZF-R6 but finding dealers in India is turning out to be time-consuming. Do you know of anyone who might be of help?

By the way the competition is called Supra SAE India more renowned as Formula SAE or Formula Student in US and UK. Its happening for the first time in India next year in July.
Old 24th June 2010, 13:50   #4
BHPian

Hmm, good to hear about your project. Education suddenly gets transformed into fun when you are doing such things. Hope you find your engine and other parts soon, so that we get to see the pics.

Welcome to Team-BHP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks