Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2010, 02:41   #1
Senior - BHPian

PaddleShifter is ecstatic to be here! Thanks Team-Bhp!

Hi Team-BHPians, I'm from Panchkula (Chandigarh tricity comprising of Chandigarh-Panchkula-Mohali), 25 years old. My love for machines can be traced to my school books and note books that used to have name slips having photos of bikes or cars only (no WWE/WWF wrestlers). Then it would have bigger stickers on their back page by the end of high school.

Then i got my first bike when i got admission in college. It was a Yellow Karizma that was brought home after a booking period of three months (Sales executive said they never sold anything except red and black).

Then, i started driving our old car during my internship as one of my senior used to point out many times "This bike is too flashy for a doctor" Though somehow i never got this but i guess it's got to do with the image and road manners of bikers"

Anyways, this has seriously generated my interest in cars along with bikes and I look forward to be a regular participant here at Team-BHP.

My other hobbies:
1. Video games
2. Collecting scale models of cars and bikes (was dormant for so many years, thus very small collection at the moment)
3. Photography (evolving, will be fully established once burden of studies go down I wish)

Attaching some pics having reference to my hobbies above. I've read the forum rules and think these are appropriate. I hope these are not off topic/spamming and can be posted here. (sorry for poor quality of pics. They are not too recent).
Attached Thumbnails
PaddleShifter is ecstatic to be here! Thanks Team-Bhp!-image_128.jpg  

PaddleShifter is ecstatic to be here! Thanks Team-Bhp!-image_026.jpg  

PaddleShifter is ecstatic to be here! Thanks Team-Bhp!-gow4.jpg  

Old 20th July 2010, 14:36   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi PaddleShifter, welcome to Team-BHP.
Good to have another sclae model collector and photography buff on board.

Both these interests of your have some really active threads, and you too could be a part of the interactions there.

Hope you've gone through the Announcements section of the forum; some useful guidelines in there for reference.

Looking forward to your participation.
Old 20th July 2010, 21:05   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Paddle shifter,

It is nice to have you on Board. One question. Are you a doctor? If so you can add some health awareness writings too in the forum.
Old 21st July 2010, 16:29   #4
Senior - BHPian

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Hi PaddleShifter, welcome to Team-BHP.
Good to have another sclae model collector and photography buff on board.

Both these interests of your have some really active threads, and you too could be a part of the interactions there.

Hope you've gone through the Announcements section of the forum; some useful guidelines in there for reference.

Looking forward to your participation.
Thanks Sir.
I've been to that scale model collector's thread many times in the past. That was an inspiration for me in building my own collection again. (Have lost most of my "toys" by now except the few I bought recently during my college days).
I'll post my own collection once I have a sufficiently large collection to display.

I've been through the announcements section before registration and before my first post. Made myself clear with all the required basics and
That's the most important section and every Newbie shall visit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi Paddle shifter,

It is nice to have you on Board. One question. Are you a doctor? If so you can add some health awareness writings too in the forum.
Thanks
Yes. I've just finished with my graduation a few months back. It would be my pleasure to contribute in this forum in whatever way I can.
Old 23rd July 2010, 01:01   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard and feel at home!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks