Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2010, 21:22   #1
BHPian

Dada said cars & I said it's all ours!!!

Hi Mates, I am quite excited to be made a part of this "anything-on-wheels community". To share, learn and grow through such fruitful exchanges is awesomely good. I found this community when I was googling for some auto-related info a few years back. Stayed a silent spectator but recently joined after I have made myself accustomed to the rules.

About myself, I have gained about 26 years exploring the world and perhaps 25 exploring cars (thats when Dada got me my own car, a red coupe, which had to be paddled through my legs). Schooled in Dubai, college-d (pardon my liberty of the langauge Sam) in Trichy/Coimbatore, worked in Bangalore (Bengaluru) and finally ditched in Dubai (Dada's business). And in all the chaos, found the wife and a few other wives (my vehicles). I like all things on wheels, and I am known as a car-freak in my friends' circle. But to augment my knowledge I had to know more than just names and marques, and thats the reason I am here.

Dubai is a great place for any car enthusiast, and I have grown attached to the city due to the many cars that I see in awe (spotted a Rolls-Royce Phantom just outside the office 10 minutes back). My ultimate dream machine is the Bentley Continental GT and my immediate aim in the next two years is to get the 2010 BMW 545i. I have attached a picture of the three of us (excuse the quality, it's from my 'Berry), the big guy (TLC) and the stealth rider (Lumina). I hope to have a lovely time out at TEAM-BHP and lastly I would like to part with what I always say when I see a beauty (car/bike/anything on-wheel ) pass by, "Such beautiful creatures on earth!"

Cheers
Champion!
Attached Thumbnails
Dada said cars & I said it's all ours!!!-my-beauties.jpg  

Old 4th August 2010, 13:45   #2
Team-BHP Support

Champion, welcome to Team-BHP.
I remember your thread about replacing the Qualis. I dont remember what the outcome was from it, though.

I was also born and brought up in Dubai, where i completed my schooling. Which school did you go to? I was in OOEHS, Dxb.

Do check out the Announcements section of the forum for an idea on the forum guidelines.

See you around.
Old 4th August 2010, 14:16   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Champ, welcome ! A lil surprised though that your intro went un-noticed for more than a week till it caught Benny's eyes.Benny, IIRC Champ decided on the Innova.
Old 12th August 2010, 12:40   #4
BHPian

I am surprised too!!

benbsb29: Thanks Friend. I feel at home here at TBhp. Btw, I studied at Grammar School, Al Garhoud. Most of my cousins were from OOEHS though. Nice knowing you. Where are you put up now? And as for the outcome of the Qualis replacement, I have booked the Fortuner and I am waiting for it's delivery in February 2011

condor: Thanks Pal. I was wondering what you just said as well, but I guess it just passed by un-noticed due to some odd reason. Anyways, I already feel home and the Intro post was...well an intro, thats it.

Cheers
Champion
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks