Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2010, 19:24   #1

Hello people!!

Hi!!

Its been a pleasure finally getting the chance to be a part of the team-bhp fraternity and i am looking forward to an active association with all of you wonderful people!

I had been following team-bhp for quite some time, reading the forums,reviews,browsing through the 'classifieds' almost compulsively...and before long i was madly hooked and developed an immense respect for the quality of the members as well as the significance of the posts.

I have made a lot of good friends thanks to team-bhp, mostly through the classified section deals, finding people with very similar interests and passions,even before i actually got a chance to become a member!

I am a graphic/visual effects designer by profession,working in the media industry.I am a biker at heart and love to head out into the open roads whenever possible,with my buddies.

My current garage includes the new Ninja 250r, Yamaha R15 and the Hyundai Accent. My earlier rides were the Bajaj Pulsar 150 and the Santro Xing.

I am currently madly in love with my baby Ninja, tricked out with the Two Brothers carbon fiber exhausts. Shes my latest ride and have been having a lot of fun with her, would love to share my experiences with the baby Ninja in the times to come.

Working my way up the performance chain bit by bit, trying to hone my riding/driving skills and dreaming to upgrade to the bigger machines eventually. Saving up for the 600s to come in and planning to soup up my Accent in the near future!

Cheers to all of you and kudos to team-bhp for getting all of us connected and creating this awesome interactive platform.

Ciao!

-VeryRevy
Old 25th July 2010, 23:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

The Ninja would be green right? Do start a ownership thread.

Welcome to Team-BHP.
Old 4th August 2010, 09:29   #3

yup jkdas!
my baby Ninja is green and would surely start a thread with my ownership experiences ...still figuring my way around the team-bhp site for now!!
thanx!

here she is....my Ninja 250r
cheers!!

Hello people!!-mybaby.jpg

Hello people!!-my-baby2.jpg

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th August 2010 at 13:30. Reason: Merging consecutive posts.
Old 4th August 2010, 10:29   #4
SDP
Team-BHP Support

SBK Owner !

@VeryRevy, Welcome to the community!
The Baby Ninja looks great. I was tracking the launch and pricing very closely, but eventually opted out (temporarily) when the price was announced. Owning a superbike is always a dream very close to the heart of all auto-enthusiasts. Congratulations for living that dream.
In indian context, what is surprising is in terms of superbikes/sportsbikes, after 250cc we have the 1 L and above directly. The 600 CC, which are very popular internationally are missing. I hope we get a lot of options at various power levels and price points soon.
Welcome again and would look forward to ownership threads and lots of travelogues from you!

- SDP
Old 4th August 2010, 10:41   #5
Senior - BHPian

Congrats & Thanks for sharing the pics; would love to see those carbon fibre exhausts.

Welcome aboard & enjoy your stay.
Old 4th August 2010, 13:55   #6

Thanks a lot ppl!
heres a pic with the TBR exhausts .... with the Power tip..

And hey! It is LOUD !! seriously deep and bassy note... & a very noticeable increase in the pickup... the front seems significantly lighter as u release her...sharp boost! Sounds very much like a much bigger bike... cudnt really ask for any more from a parallel twin....very worthy investment and i am glad i got the TBR pipes!

cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Hello people!!-nnja-copy.jpg  

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th August 2010 at 13:31. Reason: Hello & welcome. Please try to use proper punctuation instead of typing...like...this. Thanks!
Old 4th August 2010, 14:13   #7

@SDP
Thanks mate!
I completely agree with you mate....they allow the litre class superbikes here and have problems with the 600s !! Honestly, the 1000 cc sbks are very unusable on our roads( mumbai ), hardly ever will there be any opportunity to open them up even to half their true potential on a city ride....plus the crazy overheating coz of the constant low speed runs in the traffic. My experiences with my friends 08 R1 actually put me off completely from my earlier longing of owning one!
Pray the 600s come in soon...and till then i would keep honing my riding skills to actually learn to ride them to their true limits!
Old 5th August 2010, 06:04   #8
J.Ravi

Very good photographs, veryrevy. Welcome to Team-BHP.

Old 5th August 2010, 07:05   #9
v&v
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard. I am too waiting for 600cc class bikes. Hope fully Bajaj brings KTM bikes too. How she performs at higher speeds ?

V&V
Quote:
Originally Posted by veryrevy View Post
Hi!!

Its been a pleasure finally getting the chance to be a part of the team-bhp fraternity and i am looking forward to an active association with all of you wonderful people!

I had been following team-bhp for quite some time, reading the forums,reviews,browsing through the 'classifieds' almost compulsively...and before long i was madly hooked and developed an immense respect for the quality of the members as well as the significance
of the posts.
I have made a lot of good friends thanks to team-bhp, mostly through the classified section deals, finding people with very similar interests and passions,even before i actually got a chance to become a member!

I am a graphic/visual effects designer by profession,working in the a industry.I am a biker at heart and love to head out into the open roads whenever possible,with my buddies.

My current garage includes the new Ninja 250r, Yamaha R15 and the Hyundai Accent. My earlier rides were the Bajaj Pulsar 150 and the Santro Xing.

I am currently madly in love with my baby Ninja, tricked out with the Two Brothers carbon fiber exhausts. Shes my latest ride and have been having a lot of fun with her, would love to share my experiences with the baby Ninja in the times to come.

Working my way up the performance chain bit by bit, trying to hone my riding/driving skills and dreaming to upgrade to the bigger machines eventually. Saving up for the 600s to come in and planning to soup up my Accent in the near future!

Cheers to all of you and kudos to team-bhp for getting all of us connected and creating this awesome interactive platform.

Ciao!

-VeryRevy
Old 5th August 2010, 07:07   #10
Senior - BHPian

Welcome! I like your handle and the bike. Have a pleasant stay here.
Old 5th August 2010, 18:16   #11
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum of TeamBhp. Nice pictures of Bike. I am an old bike man totally migrated to 4 wheeler.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed