Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2010, 15:01   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaa45 View Post
Welcome to the Forum Uma.

Its very good that you have used TBHP to buy your vehicle and i10 will never let you down for sure. I have been using an i10 Magna for last two years and it has been a good companion to me.

As far as traffic is concerned, the best thing to do would be to ignore it as somethings never change.

Looking forward to see you more often on the forum.

All the best form another lady member of this forum.

Regards

Mansi
Interesting signature but 5 years of marriage and an equally old car, I still open the doors for my wife. She refuses to get down if I don't! But yes, you need to butter and wax both respectively for optimum performance
Old 27th July 2010, 15:07   #17
BHPian

Hello Uma,
Welcome aboard. have a happy and safe revving!
Old 27th July 2010, 15:53   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekshukla View Post
Interesting signature but 5 years of marriage and an equally old car, I still open the doors for my wife. She refuses to get down if I don't! But yes, you need to butter and wax both respectively for optimum performance
this is like hijacking Uma's thread, but many thanks for the observation, Vivek.

Women always like chivalry. ;-)
Old 27th July 2010, 19:27   #19
BHPian

congrats and welcome to TBHP have fun
Old 27th July 2010, 19:44   #20
BHPian

Welcome Uma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
You can cross 25 posts just by replying here.
Wrong, posts to this thread are not counted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
This place is going to be flooded with welcome replies.
Right
Old 27th July 2010, 20:52   #21

Thank you manaa45, Blue Thunder, mjothi, Randhawa, roadracer, headers, SILVERWOOD, ghodlur, KeativeGeek, ferrariKSA, Ponmayilal, Utopian, hillram, bkbkr1212, Reisender, garry.brant, AlokSriva.
I feel truly humbled. Thank you!

Mine is an i10 manual. I was keen on A/T but had to settle for M/T. First off, there are not many auto cars in the 5-6 L segment, if I am not wrong. The only A/T vehicle I test drove was not able to rev that well. Maybe, I should have driven an A/T from another dealer. Initially, I was against the shape of i10 too. I really hate those Korean eyed headlamps. So I decided against the only Auto vehicle in my list.

After test driving Figo (unethusiastic sales people), VW Polo (noisy engine and the sales person said it is the same with all sports cars), Swift Zxi (impressive but takes more than 3 months for delivery), i10 M/T (nice but weird ugly headlamps), i10 A/T (struggling to rev quick), I decided to go for i10 M/T mainly for the number of features that were offered for that low a price. As days go by, he (do cars have to be female always?) will start looking handsome to me.

P.S: The comments about cars here are just my opinion and they may be false. After all, this is a neophyte's experience.
Old 28th July 2010, 10:22   #22
Senior - BHPian

Please do post few pics of your car and let us know your initial ownership experience.I hope you are enjoying driving her (errr, him).
Old 28th July 2010, 15:30   #23
Senior - BHPian

welcome uma! i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with Team-BHP

as many have suggested, do post pictures of your i10.
Old 28th July 2010, 15:38   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by umaramnath View Post
Mine is an i10 manual. I was keen on A/T but had to settle for M/T. First off, there are not many auto cars in the 5-6 L segment, if I am not wrong. The only A/T vehicle I test drove was not able to rev that well. Maybe, I should have driven an A/T from another dealer. Initially, I was against the shape of i10 too. I really hate those Korean eyed headlamps. So I decided against the only Auto vehicle in my list.

After test driving Figo (unethusiastic sales people), VW Polo (noisy engine and the sales person said it is the same with all sports cars), Swift Zxi (impressive but takes more than 3 months for delivery), i10 M/T (nice but weird ugly headlamps), i10 A/T (struggling to rev quick), I decided to go for i10 M/T mainly for the number of features that were offered for that low a price. As days go by, he (do cars have to be female always?) will start looking handsome to me..
Wow, you write about cars somewhat like a petrolhead!
Congrats on the new car.
Old 28th July 2010, 15:39   #25
BHPian

Congrats on your new ride and have fun ... am sure that with time, you shall get used to the road conditions of Bangalore and India.
Old 28th July 2010, 16:03   #26
BHPian

Wow our women strength is growing, this is going to be exciting. Welcome aboard!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks