Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2010, 18:24   #1

An honour and a privilege

Friends,

I joined Team BHP about a month ago and have been "lurking" about trying to catch up with the latest threads. May be I am just a nervous kid on the block hesitating to take his first step.

I learnt to drive a car just before I bought my first car i.e. Swift I have practically trained myself on it. As I said before, I am quite new to the world of driving cars, but I am pretty sure after about 2 years that I love it (well, not the first few months, I was a nervous wreck then and Bangalore traffic / roads do not help one's confidence either )

So, here I am - a newbie in the prestigious team-bhp club with under 25 KMS (5K on Car and rest on Bike - I am still more of a biker than a "car"-er) under my belt hoping to clock a lot more.

The pleasure of joining this community is entirely mine and I can only wish to give it back what I receive from it, even if it's partial.

Thanks,
Aditya
Old 26th July 2010, 19:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Adi; You joined in May, but making first post by July, that's more than nervous I guess; anyway, better later than never. I hope you're more of a tour rider by motorcycle right? 2006 Pulsar should be UG2 isn't it? Any mods done or complete stock?

Once again welcome from a biker
Old 26th July 2010, 19:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Welcome aboard Adi; You joined in May, but making first post by July, that's more than nervous I guess; anyway, better later than never. I hope you're more of a tour rider by motorcycle right? 2006 Pulsar should be UG2 isn't it? Any mods done or complete stock?

Once again welcome from a biker
More than nervous - terrified, stupefied, mortified (guess the movie reference, anyone?? Yes, I'm one more movie-aholic) - by the knowledge this community exudes!!!

No Mods, just vanilla model. You've got to love P150 - no complaints from the bike all these years.
Old 27th July 2010, 00:46   #4
MX6
Senior - BHPian

you left petrified. That makes you 75% movie-aholic! Welcome to T-BHP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed