Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2010, 22:21   #1

Warm welcome

Hi everyone, I am a Brand Manager, currently based in Gurgaon and working with a Media organisation. I had my initial driving lessons on a 'Sarkari' Jeep but actually started to drive regularly from 2000 when I bought my first car, a Santro LE. That year itself, we bought a Wagon R for my father and had a great experience driving it down to Ranchi from Delhi.

After a Santro, I owned a Honda City and also a Ford Fusion for my wife.

Cut to July 2010 and the Wagon R and Honda City were sold off. I now drive a Jetta Comfortline 2.0 and my wife drives a Honda Jazz select. The Ford Fusion is used mostly by my father. I drive 64 kms everyday from Gurgaon to Delhi office on the DG Expressway and love the drive.

I fell in love with Team BHP in June this year when we made the purchase decisions for the Jetta and the Jazz and obviously wanted to join and share and learn.

Apart from automobiles, I love travelling by trains an everything associated with trains and try to sneak in train trips on my official travels.

Hope the intro is not too long and boring.

Thanks for welcoming me here and hoping to have a great time. Regards.
Old 31st July 2010, 09:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Brags,

You are the man with experiences on many cars. Welcome to our community. Please do participate in many of the threads which are relevant to your experiences.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks