Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2010, 14:23   #1

In, a S00p

Hello everyone

Writing my first post from my office cubicle, lured, herded, imprisoned, pinned down. I work as a Risk consultant in Gurgaon and live in NW Delhi.
I wasn't a motor enthusiast growing up but have recently begun to develop an unparalleled affection for my car. The reason being that it represents getting away from all the negatives in my life, to the shores of freedom, to the end of the world and beyond!! (sorry, got carried away)

I stumbled upon team-bhp when i was researching for our new family car but have never managed to pull away since. I am as addicted to team-bhp as checking my mail (and that is saying something). Regarding the car, i chose the Polo CL 1.2 Petrol (White) after reading all the insightful and detailed reviews here and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival now.

I really look forward to being part of this forum and absorb as much i can (to become a pseudo-gearhead at least ).

Regards
Old 3rd August 2010, 12:03   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by S00p View Post
I am as addicted to team-bhp as checking my mail
Join the club! Welcome aboard, S00p, and congrats on the VW Polo. We aren't going to let go without a full-fledged ownership review, ok?
Old 3rd August 2010, 13:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome S00p (BTW what does that mean). Good to know that you are awaiting your Polo. Do post your intitial ownership experience and share your views on the same.

BTW what happened to your Zen, did you sell it?
Old 3rd August 2010, 13:31   #4

Thanks for the warm welcome, GTO and ghodlur. Yes, i will surely post a review as soon as i own a Polo (keeping everything crossed for it).

And ghodlur, S00p is just a distortion of my name. Personally, i would have gone for snoop but doggy dog beat me to it.
Also, no we haven't sold our Zen because it has provided us with 10 years of unmatched service and is still going strong. Infact, if Maruti wouldn't have stopped making the old Zen, it would have been hard work to convince my dad to replace the Zen with anything other than a Zen.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks