Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2010, 16:50   #1

New BHPian

Combustion chemist, based out of Bangalore. Love formula 1, cycling (though I follow only Tour De France.. Go Andy Schleck), cricket and tennis (go Fed).

Own...

Maruti Swift with Pioneer HY, Pioneer Oval rears and JBL fronts and sumoku tweeters. Thanks to Palani and the auto planet team for changing my Maruti accessories changing the sound stage and making it a actual stereo system

Also a proud owner of MS 906i with CA DVD99 player and CA 640A v2 audio amp. Love my stereo (Thanks again Palani)

Looking for a new car next April. test drove a city and looking forward to vento and just maybe is a miracle happens the audi A1

Looking forward to hearing from you guys
Old 6th August 2010, 16:59   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by araman2 View Post
Combustion chemist
Welcome on board, araman2.

What does a combustion chemist do in real life? The IC engine in all automobiles has combustion chemistry running it. So let's hear some more about it from you.

Last edited by SS-Traveller : 6th August 2010 at 17:03.
Old 6th August 2010, 16:59   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the club !

Combustion chemist ! Whats that ? Working as a scientist?

By the way, a very simple, complete & exhaustive introduction.
Old 9th August 2010, 07:44   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Welcome on board.

What is job profile of a combustion chemist? Something related to treating ailing cars I guess.

Wow what a choice of cars you are aiming for come April. City, vento and suddenly Audi. All the Best, happy driving and drive safely.
Old 9th August 2010, 22:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Hi,

Welcome on board.

What is job profile of a combustion chemist? Something related to treating ailing cars I guess.

Wow what a choice of cars you are aiming for come April. City, vento and suddenly Audi. All the Best, happy driving and drive safely.

Combustion chemistry is all I do in life. Seriously though, it is a lot of fun. Work on trying to study what happens when fuel oxidizes. Emissions, heat release rate, ignition delay time (how much time does a molecule take to start the process of combustion) and such. My love for automobiles is just an extension of my research.

Thanks all you guys for welcoming me into the forum. I was leaning towards the city or the vento until Siddarth from NDTV C&B showcased the Audi A1. Beyond my budget but tempting though.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks