Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2010, 22:03   #1
BHPian

lambdaplus

As I restlessly wait for tomorrow, I get Teambhp approval...
I'm a big fan of automobiles... I work as a software system designer for Engine Management Systems in Robert Bosch, Koramangala, Bangalore.

However, 'lambdaplus' has nothing to do with the exhaust systems! It was coined ten year back, when I knew nothing about cars!

Back to why I'm waiting for tomorrow... I'm going to book my first car! Yeah! A Ford Fiesta 1.6 S
Only problem is the colour... Aqua Blue being out of question now , i'm thinking of Black... or maybe Paprika red... phew! can't make up my mind!

A big thanks to Team BHP for having so much info on the car... It made life easy to choose the 1.6S. Hope I can share some info bout it too!
Old 27th August 2010, 08:49   #2
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP.
Not to sound apprehensive, but do go through the threads on Lathangi Ford and get to know how lovingly they take care of yet to be delivered brand new cars.

Carry the t-bhp PDI checklist with you and do a very very thorough PDI before you sign on the dotted line.

Last edited by jeeva : 27th August 2010 at 08:52.
Old 27th August 2010, 21:56   #3
BHPian

Black 1.6 S!

Finally booked the Black 1.6S. I so miss the Aqua blue. I think it was the best looking of the colour options.

Thanks! I'm Going through all the details of the PDI!

unfortunately I had to book at Latangi for various reasons... hope no one gets to test drive my vehicle without my knowledge!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed