Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2010, 22:33   #1
BHPian

Perseverance pays...I am in

Hello all Tbhp'ians...

Oh its so wonderful to be finally a part of TBHP

I call it perseverance b'coz I got through in the 3rd attempt, but I loved every moment of wait to confirmation. Although late to introduce myself, its nice to be among the gurus and others. Well to start, I don't own a car as of now, the only cars I have driven are an OMNI (we bought it and sold it off within a month) and the Maruti 800 (actually in a pathetic shape). But I am sure I'll have of my own once luck is all mine. I do enjoy riding a Yamaha Gladiator (type SS - Black Red) and am a biker to the core- 9500 kms with 8 months driving.
And I have a whole lot of questions for auto-maniacs here at TBHP. Gosh, I have always wanted those answers!

I am stationed at Kolkata (Salt Lake), so guys any fellow Tbhp'ian is on for anything, I am game....trek, travel,car,bus...just got to have wheels, I am there.
Happy auto blogging.

And a request to Mods (PLEASE), even bikes have some BHP, please the bikers too need TBHP stickers, I would love to sport one on mine, and hope others will agree too.

So lets start the fun!!!
Old 31st August 2010, 19:36   #2
BHPian

Hi Justwheels, Welcome to T-BHP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwheels View Post
I call it perseverance b'coz I got through in the 3rd attempt
Then what should I call mine, I got in after 9 attempts!
Quote:
But I am sure I'll have of my own once luck is all mine. And I have a whole lot of questions for auto-maniacs here at TBHP. Gosh, I have always wanted those answers! And a request to Mods (PLEASE), even bikes have some BHP, please the bikers too need TBHP stickers, I would love to sport one on mine, and hope others will agree too. So lets start the fun!!!
All the best in owning your car. Start firing dude, your questions will find an answer somewhere here! Your are right, we need TBHP stickers for our Bikes! And remember to drop in by the Announcements and FAQ sections and follow T-Bhp rules. Happy revvin...
Old 31st August 2010, 22:33   #3
BHPian

@KA18 : Thanks for the welcome. Well after listening to your 9 attempts, i feel like a sheep among lions, so hats off to your perseverance.
And thanks for appreciating my wish/suggestion for TBHP stickers for Bikers too. Hope somebody is listening!

And I m sure its gonna be fun with questions and discussions on this forum. I ll surely keep in mind the rules.

Happy revvin...
Old 2nd September 2010, 10:22   #4
BHPian

@justwheels, welcome to the forum.

Where in Salt Lake are you stationed? I work in Salt Lake, Sector II to be precise. Also another member "predatorwheelz" stays in BJ Block.

Will be great to meet you and all. And keep throwing the questions. Good discussions can be a bible for everyone later.
Old 2nd September 2010, 15:52   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And a request to Mods (PLEASE), even bikes have some BHP, please the bikers too need TBHP stickers, I would love to sport one on mine, and hope others will agree too.
I have stuck the 'gotBHP?' stickers on my Honda Aviator's exhaust Those stickers aren't only meant for cars.
Old 2nd September 2010, 16:52   #6
BHPian

Justwheels, welcome to TBHP.

As you said patience pays off at all times. I got through on the 3rd attempt, but I had enough of enthusiasm to stick to it as I was so addicted to this fantastic forum.

You can use the thin stickers # 6 for the bikes from the sticker set.

Old 2nd September 2010, 23:54   #7
BHPian

@ NOS Power : Thanks, me staying at BE Block (near kwality bus stop) and I am working at Sec 5 (near RDB-Adlabs / Infinity Building). It will surely be wonderful to catch you all. I have two TBHP'ians in my building itself apart from me.

@theragingbull , @sajjt : For sure TBHP stickers aren't meant for cars only. Its just that if there could be something in a round shape, it would fit very easily on the bike (fuel tank, above headlight, mud guards). But the idea of the linear sticker on the exhaust is a good one. I am on for it.
Old 3rd September 2010, 08:10   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA18 View Post

Hi Justwheels, Welcome to T-BHP! Then what should I call mine, I got in after 9 attempts! ..
Although I wear Turban, yet wish to say "Hats Off to You".

I pray for all the drivers on road to have patience like yours.
Old 3rd September 2010, 08:44   #9
Senior - BHPian

Hi justwheels

Welcome to Team-BHP. Hope you have a good time, I am sure you will find some fantastic petrol thirsty friends around here. Now that you are through in your 3rd attempt, go to the announcement section, read through the board rules and try to get a hang of what is expected from you.
cheers
Old 3rd September 2010, 09:38   #10
BHPian

Quote:
@ NOS Power : Thanks, me staying at BE Block (near kwality bus stop) and I am working at Sec 5 (near RDB-Adlabs / Infinity Building). It will surely be wonderful to catch you all. I have two TBHP'ians in my building itself apart from me.
That's good to know. Who else is from your building?
Old 3rd September 2010, 10:43   #11

Justwheels

Welcome to the forum and I had also got through in the third attempt. I am sure there are many!

Happy Biking

Quote:
Hello all Tbhp'ians...

Oh its so wonderful to be finally a part of TBHP

I call it perseverance b'coz I got through in the 3rd attempt, but I loved every moment of wait to confirmation. Although late to introduce myself, its nice to be among the gurus and others.
Old 3rd September 2010, 23:40   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Hi justwheels

Welcome to Team-BHP. Hope you have a good time, I am sure you will find some fantastic petrol thirsty friends around here. Now that you are through in your 3rd attempt, go to the announcement section, read through the board rules and try to get a hang of what is expected from you.
cheers
Thanks...I am already a part of a good discussion about engine sounds in technical stuff thread that I started and man, there is knowledge flowing. I am enjoying every bit of it. And for sure I will try my best to be a responsible TBHP'ian. Thanks for the advise. Happy BHP's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS Power View Post
That's good to know. Who else is from your building?
Its my Boss (member name : RAM_NP) and one more person, never happened to meet him but saw his TBHP sticker'ed car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigamani View Post
Justwheels

Welcome to the forum and I had also got through in the third attempt. I am sure there are many!

Happy Biking
Nice to share the attempts story with you...thanks!
And happy biking to you too.
Old 15th September 2010, 21:39   #13
Senior - BHPian

Hey Justwheels. Nice to know you and your boss are tbhpians. I live in Salt Lake BJ Block, very close to you. Why don't we meet up this weekend?
Old 16th September 2010, 00:22   #14
BHPian

@predatorwheelz : unfortunately I am not in kolkata now for abt a month, but will srely ping you once back. It sure will be fun meeting a fellow Bhpian...And thats a nice Verna you have..saw in ur profile.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks