Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2010, 14:09   #1

Hello Everyone!

Hello,

I am extremely excited to be a part of one of the most definative and imformative portals on the indian automobile scene. I have been coming to this this site for a long time, but till today never had the courage or the proper *writing* skills to post something!

I currently own a Ford Ikon 1.6 Clxi (they stopped making these for some reason ) and love it. I am 28 years old and currently residing in the not-so-welcoming city of Chennai.

My knowledge of automobiles is pretty limited but I am immense interest in cars, since I love driving them and hope that I'll learn a ton of stuff from you guys here.

Thats it! Happy to be here! :-)

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th September 2010 at 17:26. Reason: 2 smileys max per post - do read the rules. Welcome aboard!
Old 29th September 2010, 14:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

@wildmacaw,

Welcome to the BHP family. Strange handle name you got there - your choice or someone's naming??

Your location says Bangalore, your post says Chennai. But you will surely find many Chennaites and Bangy boys to make you feel at home.

Do follow the rules of posting and drive safely.
Old 29th September 2010, 19:55   #3
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Oh oh. 3 smileys to start with.
And welcome to T-BHP wildmacaw. I'm surprised about the not-so-welcoming tag of chennai. Try learning a bit of local language. You will find many doors opening!

@ghodlur. He's joined in apr 2009 when he was in Bangalore. He's not updated his profile after moving to chennai. And he's made his first post (that too an intro) just now. Hence the confusion over chennai/ bangy!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks