Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2010, 17:23   #1

just like starting over

HI All,
back than, during the first few days on the engineering college, introducing oneself was fun. it had variants ranging from all hindi to all english to adding filler between lines.
than came the MBA, where introduction was more global," i have shot 100 arrows from one bow. Be impressed with me."

but this one is totally dfferent.
Handles are subject to curiousity, so let me tackle it first. I was in awe of Simon Bolivar during the formative years, the association stuck.

I own a Tata Safari Dicor 2.2 LX which is my first car (sorry, i flinch too at calling it a car). The meter is 11000 kms in 6 months.

Apart from travelling, i like bird watching (birds of avian variety), reading and listening to lot of music.

ps: Dont tell my mom i am a Marketer. she thinks i play guitar on streets.
Old 3rd October 2010, 17:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Very interesting introduction - entertaining rather. With your gift of the gab I think your mother would believe even if you say that you hunt unicorns for a living.

11K kms in 6 months? hmmm...so we can expect quite a lot of travelogues with lots of bird photos (avian variety of course)

Happy motoring in Team-bhp
Old 4th October 2010, 11:21   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolivar View Post
back than, during the first few days on the engineering college, introducing oneself was fun. it had variants ranging from all hindi to all english to adding filler between lines.
than came the MBA, where introduction was more global," i have shot 100 arrows from one bow. Be impressed with me."
One of the wackiest ideas I've had : Have every new member post an audio file of their ride's exhaust note. At full clip. Now, that would be something, eh?

Welcome aboard, Bolivar. TSK1979 is also a high-mileage Safari owner. He's out on road trips like, all of the time! Do check his travelogues (including the amazing photography) out.
Old 7th October 2010, 14:22   #4

Thanks GTO for the recommendation. I have been reading his (and your) posts.

@Mowgli: Thats encouraging note. I am starting a thread rigt away
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks