Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2010, 23:18   #1
BHPian

Hello friends

Hello folks,

This is vikram from Bangalore. I will be completing 28 years on 11 OCT and a team bhp membership was one of the classy gifts I managed to gift myself this year.

I work as a movie/general entertainment content writer for a DTH company, since the last 4 years. Before that, I ended up doing an MBA while my heart always chased Mass Communication and its pretty-looking students.

Books, Movies, Poetry, Philosophy are my main interests that I follow regularly.
Gymming, Sports, Girls, Music and Catching up with old friends are secondary interests I follow but not regularly.

Being an absent-minded movie buff, I usually end up asking questions that everyone else has already asked (Team BHP is a good place to curb that habit since the search threads are of great help.) I’m also lazy and occasionally quick-witted.

I currently own a 4x4 MM540 with an original Peugeot engine. It is a 1996 make and had 80k on the speedometer when I bought it in MAY 2009. It is also my first 4 wheeler. Although I learnt to drive from a driving school (M800) I hired a jeep driver and learnt to drive the jeep (rather learnt to drive all over again)

I'd love to attaching a few pictures of my vehicle and myself, however my poor home internet connection is not as fast as my office internet. Maybe someother time friends.

Looking forward to my ride through the Team BHP terrain.

Vikz.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello friends-blu58.jpg  

Last edited by .anshuman : 7th October 2010 at 23:21. Reason: Removed Formatting.
Old 7th October 2010, 23:50   #2
BHPian

Sorry, I meant - "I'd love to attach few more pictures of my vehicle and myself"
Old 14th October 2010, 15:21   #3
BHPian

Vikz , welcome to team BHP and a late wishing happy birthday .The best gift for you is surely the teambhp approval.I question - are you an Off Roader ?
Regards
SREEHARI
Old 16th October 2010, 23:18   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shk 8896 View Post
Vikz , welcome to team BHP and a late wishing happy birthday .The best gift for you is surely the teambhp approval.I question - are you an Off Roader ?
Regards
SREEHARI
Nope. Iam a newbie to teambhp and off roading.

Right now my jeep is road worthy, no off road worthy ! So once i get a grip of what awaits me, i will do the necessary add on/repairs and bring my jeep out...
Old 16th October 2010, 23:47   #5
BHPian

few more pictures

Adding two more pictures of my jeep. I happen to in one of them.

Taken at Nandi Hills. Currently Iam on the verge of changing the tyres. Hopefully it will happen soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello friends-dsc_0979.jpg  

Hello friends-dsc_0990.jpg  

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks