Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2010, 10:41   #1
BHPian

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

I just got accepted into the team-bhp community. I've been reading this forum for several years now and really love it.

I currently drive a Getz CRDI and Elantra Petrol. Love both cars, but the CRDI's torque has gotten me hooked. I previously owned a Palio 1.6 (apparently the 10th car to be purchased in Chennai) and also a Mustang V6 (1999) while I lived in Los Angeles.

My Getz has now completed 24,000 kms. I am contemplating purchasing a diesel tuning box. I haven't decided if I want a Racing Dynamics or a Pete's Box.

I am a family man of 33 years. I drive 600 kms a week on the Chennai - Bangalore Highway to Ranipet and drive about 200 kms inside Chennai each week.

I'm thrilled to be part of this community, and all your inputs really helped me buy the Getz which I've been really enjoying. Special thanks to ShyamSCrdi's and iRaghava's threads for valuable input.

Karthik.
Chrome6Boy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2010, 10:51   #2
BHPian

Thats a lot of driving you do Chrome6Boy. And you just found out the right place for a pit stop!! Welcome aboard mate and see you in one of the forums
Old 9th October 2010, 08:51   #3
Senior - BHPian

All the cars you've listed tells us that you look for something more in an automobile than the average Indian car buyer. Perhaps one of the reasons why we see you here.

Good to have you here.
Old 9th October 2010, 09:38   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome. :-) Isn't it funny how the torque in Diesels get you hooked? It happened to me too. We'd like to see some experiences and photos from your past of the Mustang.
Old 12th October 2010, 10:47   #5
BHPian

Thank you very much for your welcome. I unfortunately do not have any photos of my mustang and my Getz is very ordinary looking so I will not bore you with photos just yet.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks