Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2010, 18:41   #1

Greetings from mumbai

They say ( I am trying to figure out who they are) better late than never and so here goes

I have been on team bhp for about two months now but haven't got down to being active here. But things change...and cars change and so here I am.

Compared to most people I am a newbie when it comes to driving despite being 32 years old. I started driving only about 6 years ago. Have been driving a a zen all of these six years and I love that little lady! however after 6 years and 80000 kms I am about to bid her adieu and meet the new lady..the Honda City.

She will come to me sometime next week...a red v-at and I am dying to meet her ( the missus of course thinks I have gone bonkers!)

So here i am looking for tips , advice and on my new journey with the city. I look forward to sharing that journey with team bhp!
Old 31st October 2010, 21:54   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome on team-bhp Pradip!!

& congrats for city.
please do share about your experience.

& see http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying...heck-list.html

& please go rules trough here Announcements - Team-BHP & Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements & Team-BHP - Team-BHP FAQ .

rgds,
Nikhil
Old 1st November 2010, 01:00   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hearty welcome to T-BHP Pradip,

First of all, let me congratulate you on your Honda City. It would be great if you start your ownership and share your driving impressions with us.

And yes, I highly recommend you to go through *Announcements* section before you start posting.

Always wear your seatbelt and drive safe.

Amith

Last edited by Klub Class : 1st November 2010 at 01:06.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks