Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2010, 20:18   #1
BHPian

A BIG Hi to all Team-BHPians

Hi Everyone.

My name is Ajay & I currently live in the fabulous city of Pune. Have lived & worked in many parts of the country - Mumbai, Ahmedabad & Bangalore to name a few, but something keeps pulling me back to this city (this is my 3rd stint in Pune now)

I have also worked in a variety of industries & large companies which gave me an opportunity to travel across the world. Currently work in the IT sector managing the Pune operations of a very reputed brand. Have 2 sons who are even more enthusiastic about bikes & cars than me. Besides cars my other interests in life encompass reading, music & travel.

Can definitely attribute my fascination with vehicles to my Dad who has owned literally every two-wheeler & car available in his time. He had a thing for cars & had encyclopedic knowledge about them. Till his last years, he was happiest behind the wheels of his car. I have myself owned a variety of vehicles starting with a LML scooter, Maruti 800 (1996), Esteem (1999), New Honda City (2004) and now a pre-owned BMW 320d CE which I invested in last week (purchased or bought does not seem appropriate).

Stumbled upon Team-BHP when doing my own research on the car upgrade planned & was amazed by the quality of the content & the passion of the other members. To be frank, I was also rejected initially when I had requested membership & that was hard to digest. Almost decided against applying again, but some additional time invested on the various forums prompted me to try one more time.

Look forward to contributing within the various forums in the days to come.

rgds

Ajay (aka keen.to.know)
Old 9th November 2010, 20:36   #2
BHPian

Welcome onboard Ajay. Purchased or bought, A BMW is a BMW in my opinion. And never mind the rejection, there are plenty of such guys out here. But you are here and thats the passion that you were talking about. See you in some of the forums!
Old 9th November 2010, 21:32   #3
BHPian

Welcome Ajay

Welcome to the community Ajay!

It's good to know about the passion for cars running in your family.

Please go through Team BHP FAQ's for detailed explanation on topics about using TBHP portal.

From your post you seem to be well travelled person, so it will be nice if you can share your travel experience.

See you around.

Cheers,
Sorabh
Old 15th November 2010, 18:35   #4
BHPian

@Lightening-Fast - Thanks for the welcome & you are right - nothing beats the pleasure of driving a beemer & getting rejected and trying again for membership to Team-BHP makes it more valuable :-)

@Drive_or_Die - Thanks for the note too. Cannot claim to be as eloquent as some of the other folks on this forum, but will add my own new travel experiences when possible.
Old 15th November 2010, 20:18   #5
BHPian

Nice to have met u at Lavasa...ur ride is awesome....
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks