Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2010, 18:55   #1
BHPian

A first Hi ...

Hi fellas,

Before starting who and what I am, just want to share the happiness i felt when i saw the Team-BHP invitation mail. Felt like just have booked a Merc. First of all thanks for the moderators for the approval.

Me, engineering softwares by profession has a passion for trekking which comes along with photography. I easily get fascinated by motors passing around (like I used to get fascinated to girls until I was married). Had owned a couple of 2 wheelers back in india and was seriously considering a promotion for 4 wheel drive when my career had its own promotion. I had to leave india and settle at Singapore[Sg] (I am still left here trying to move back to motherland).

Meantime had a thought of buying a 4 wheel (atleast a 2nd hand) in Sg but hell even a better settled human here gives a 100 times thinking to book one as its way too expensive . To give a glimpse of idea, a Suzuki Swift basic costs around 15L to our money. But one advantage I have living in Sg is that I use to zoom all the latest and well equiped 4 wheels. As I am moving all my coins to come back to india soon, my first plan is to get engaged to 4 wheel which I am still dreaming which one to settle with.

Having spoiled with seeing lots of 4 wheel options here in Sg, it would not be easy to finalize one when i land back. Did i forgot to say I have to land back in chennai

Enough for now... Would like to discuss,share,meet and follow a lot with all you motor heads.

Cya,
Swooper
Old 11th November 2010, 20:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome on teambhp swooper!!

please post some pictures of exotics ,if you have them.

BTW where are you from? (in India)
home town/city?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks