Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2010, 17:40   #1
BHPian

Hello to the Team

Finally I found some time to introduce myself. Have been a member since October 2010 but never found time due to various committments.

This is Vikrant from Thane. I have a dying passion for cars and bikes inherited from my late grandfather. My obsession just keeps on increasing day by day.

My love for vehicles started right at the age of 4-5 with my grandfathers 1950's Morris Minor. Cars changed with time and from grandpa to Dad. Ambassador Mark 4, Fiat 1100 (with the front doors opening the other way), Premier Padmini, Alto, Esteem, Fiesta and now the Vento.

I personally own a 2008 Chevy Spark and am very fond of my car. I also own a 2008 CBZ X and I believe in keeping my vehicles in mint condition.

I never converted my passion into my daily life. I should had been an engineer with some auto firm but here I am, a Masters grad from the US, currently into process improvement and audits based in Mumbai. Would be nice to change the industry and get into a similar role, but with cars.

Its nice to be a part of Team BHP since this team had helped me a lot earlier with several decisions and I am looking forward for a wonderful time here.

PS: Can someone let me know where I can post my 25,000 kms Chevy Spark review? I am not yet familiar with the web sites navigation. Thanks.
Old 15th November 2010, 17:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Vikrant,

Welcome to Team-Bhp.

Please post your spark review here.

Long-Term Ownership Reviews - Team-BHP
Old 16th November 2010, 13:01   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERWOOD View Post
Hi Vikrant,

Welcome to Team-Bhp.