Team-BHP - Hello All, Just a bit of a Ramble and a Little Intro.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello All, Just a bit of a Ramble and a Little Intro. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/9221-hello-all-just-bit-ramble-little-intro.html)

Hi, Thought it was about time that I put my Paw to Keypad and Say Hi to you all and how kool it must be, to be in a Country where until recently all you had where cars that had the ride charteristics of the Farmers Retired Cart Horse! Now you have everything that we have avaliable to us in the UK (Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Mazda, GMC, Chevy and even Lotus (soon))!! as well as much, much more!!

Having Spent a more than a coulpe of weeks out your way, I must say that you have some excellent roads out there (aswell as the worse I have every had to drive and that includes some fairly hairy war zones!), them Expressways are Great and the your Police are right sneaky, but mildly entertaining and very funny (at times). You have gotta watch out for the wildlife to... makes a right mess of the car! Anyway enough of my late night raggin 'cough' touring antics.

Looking forward to the First Internation India Motor Show! That will be the next milestone. Its gotta Happen Soon. I have been to the National Motor Show, bit of a let down but to be fair, you didnt have much to work with at the time.

Bit about my self? Well I have an Insane knowledge of the Motorcar! Spent more money on cars than women, currently tring to right this, I have owned over, Hmm, well lets just say lots, you never know who else is reading this. I have a current fasination with Saab's and also have several Spirited Sporting Vehicles, all Matt Black and Devilishly Quick, they never look much but they certainly do more than they say in the tin! Other than that I just like Traveling and Keeping upto date with current motoring issues and improvments.

Lastly, to Team-BHP, Keep up the excellent Work and I love the 'Spotted' Section as I have sent a fair few cars out your way and enjoy seeing if they are shown.

a very modest introduction I must say... enjoy your stay!

nice intro dude !! its been a while since some one posted a good,long and yet interesting intro.
welcome to tbhp and im sure youll have a great stay.which car do you drive in the UK ??

Rev

Hi Big Kahuna, welcome to the forum.
That was a very good and interesting introduction.
Have a great stay.

welcome here and have a great stay

karl.

Welcome aboard bro,
enjoy our stay here. ice intro.

Welcome to team-bhp, kahuna.

Hello mate.
Welcome to Team-BHP. Enjoy your stay.

welcome friend njoy ur stay

Welcome to Team-BHP. Enjoy all your time on the boards.

welcome to team-BHP.Enjoy your stay with all of us....

hey BIG KAHUNA
welcome to the fourm and enjoy your stay

Welcome home... I am a bit of urself...
I am trying to gain insane knowledge about automobiles....
However,I am focused on US Tuner culture...
I love Sports compact cars and Import compact cars in US...
Well these comprises of mostly the Japanese cars and European Exotics...
But I had to settle down with a Korean entry level car for the time being here...
Long story short...
Have fun here... We are all part of the big family... T-BHP....

Hi Big Kahuna...great intro man!! One of the intros that will go right up there. Have a great stay at TBHP!! BTW post pics of your ride man in BHP Garage.