Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th November 2010, 18:49   #1

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I don't consider myself an auto enthusiast but am trying to keep my interest alive through this site. Not an auto enthusiast since iam not able to spend enough time and care for my faithful steeds aka the Matiz and the KB125. I purchased them in the year 2006 (the Matiz was bought 2nd hand) & 1998. Since then they have always been there for me. some how due to lack of effort, many a times i had thought of selling them, but now after joining this forum, my thought of being there for my faithfuls has got a shot in the arm! thank you for allowing me to join such a forum.
Old 17th November 2010, 21:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by locomotor View Post
Hello everyone, I don't consider myself an auto enthusiast but am trying to keep my interest alive through this site. ...some how due to lack of effort, many a times i had thought of selling them, but now after joining this forum, my thought of being there for my faithfuls has got a shot in the arm! thank you for allowing me to join such a forum.
Warm Welcome to Team-BHP. In this team I am as new as you are. But I have been on this site long enough. I am sure this site and people here are great and express openions freely, your interest will surely be alive and you will get shots in arm both ways for being faithful as well as selling your steeds ASAP.
Wish you well.
Old 17th November 2010, 23:22   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome ! Bareilly reminds me of two things. One the furniture and second:
Deenanath Ki Lassi Is he still around?

By the way how is the Chandausi-Badaun-Bareilly route as of today?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks