Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2010, 14:12   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians

Hello to all the fellow BHPians

I am Sriram Krishnan. For my profession, I am a finance guy, a CA and got quite few other financial alphabets behind my name as well. Married and have a 1 year old Kid (who spoils my car seat once in a while). Though I have lived in Coimbatore, Bangalore and Mumbai, I currently reside in Chennai. For a long time i have been visiting Team-bhp, before even buying my car. I was just hooked to the site for its quality of discussions. I don't remember a single instance where my doubt on a particular subject went unanswered in this forum. That too without being a member or posting a question. So now I decided to get the membership and contribute my little bit for whatever it is worth.

As displayed in my location, I am a native of South India's Manchester, Coimbatore. If at all there is one thing common which i find in all my friends from various background from the city, is their passion / interest in automobiles. I am no exception too. But would be candid to admit my knowledge on the subject is just elementary.

I feel great to be an active part of this forum and wish all you a fabulous drive with your love machine!!!
Old 18th November 2010, 14:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Sriram,

Welcome to the BHP family. Hope you must have already reviewed the rules & regulatiosn threads. If not do so at the earliest.

You are right in saying that the amount of information/knowledge flow in this forum is incredible and is getting better every passing day. Would love to hear your SX4 buying/ownership experience.

When was the last time you visited Mumbai.

take care, drive safely & wear seatbelts.
Old 29th November 2010, 15:43   #3
BHPian

Welcome to TBHP... one more BHPian to the chennai .. feather ... hope to meet you soon in one of the meets
Old 29th November 2010, 16:44   #4
BHPian

Welcome Sriram!

Some things you might want to do - add a signature that you like.
Add pics of your prized possessions in your Garage.

Welcome once again.
Old 29th November 2010, 18:52   #5
BHPian

Thanks everyone. I have planned to post my buying experience, long term owenership experience (done c.28,000kms on it) and a few travelogues as well (just back from one). But my laptop has gone bad off late. I am browsing from my Office system. That's the reason i could not upload my pics as well. Once I get my laptop back, I will post quite a few pics and share some interesting things on my car with you guys.

ghodlur -> I was there in Thane till 2009. Stayed there for more than 1.5 years.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks